Complaint Review: David Foster

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Marion Arkansas United States of America
David Foster
Tallahassee, Florida United States of America

David Foster Hubze, Inc. FanPageEngine I purchased the Elite Branding Package. He did not have the resources to do the project. He owes me $2,997 Tallahassee, Florida

*Author of original report: Issue has been resolved.

The following components of the package David could not complete - the App Graphics, the Facebook Page, G+ Cover, Twitter Background, the YouTube Channel Design, the Elite Facebook Group, being featured on the Hubze blog, being interviewed on a Hubze Podcast, the Mastermind Call, or the Launch party.

I purchased the package on July 8th, 2012.  On August 21st, 2012 I received a Facebook message from David saying "I have learned something valuable though. We are not ready to take on mass custom work. Not until fan page engine is running at 100%"

A custom WordPress design was part of the package. Only two of the five promised pages were completed.  A $45 template that 4,500 had been sold was used.

David said that I was a test case for the package.  This was never discussed prior to me purchasing the package.  I would not have purchased it if I had known that. [continued below]....
.....

David has said quite a few times that I will get a refund. He made one $500 payment the early part of November 2012. He still owes me $2,698. The plan has a $67 monthly fee that is included in the balance due.

David continually blamed me for unfounded problems and delays. The bottom line is that he did not have the resources to complete the work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Foster/Tallahassee-Florida-/David-Foster-Hubze-Inc-FanPageEngine-I-purchased-the-Elite-Branding-Package-He-did-not-1000202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Foster

Issue has been resolved.

AUTHOR: Michael P. Sims - ()

This issue has been resolved to my complete satisfaction.