Complaint Review: David Garden/Garden Home Realty

• Updated: Sun, July 31, 2011

• Reported By: MissMary — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
David Garden/Garden Home Realty
Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

David Garden / Garden Home Realty / Star Homes scam artist do not give him money Indianapolis, Indiana

David Garden took $500.00 from me for a deposit on a home I was to rent to buy. I signed a contract and was told he would call me on thurs he would sign the contract and we would finalize all the paper work. I was to move into the home this weekend.

After I signed the contract, they would not answer their phone, the house was still occupied and the rent to own signs were still in the yard.

Finally got an e-mail told me to met him at his office. Guess what they were gone lock, stock, and barrel.

Went to the house I was suppose to move into today and some one else had moved in. They were doing a deal with him for the house at the same time.

This has been going on for two weeks now. He will not answer either phone. I have reported him to the indiana attorney general and made a fraud report to hud he is supposedly a hud broker.

I think we should get a lawyer. and file a class action suit. This man needs to be sitting in prison with Murdock or however you spell his name. He is not fit to live among normal human beings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2011 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-GardenGarden-Home-Realty/Indianapolis-Indiana-46227/David-Garden-Garden-Home-Realty-Star-Homes-scam-artist-do-not-give-him-money-Indianapo-758913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Garden/Garden Home Realty