Complaint Review: David Gonzalez of Dave's Custom Painting

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Som — Chandler Arizona United States of America
David Gonzalez of Dave's Custom Painting
Mesa, Arizona United States of America

David Gonzalez of Dave's Custom Painting David Gonzalez David took a hefty advance, acted as if he is working and absconded with my money. Mesa, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Dave's custom painting

David was recommended to me by a flooring installer so I trusted him. He took over $2000 in advance to refinish my cabinets and stair railings. He then acted as if he was working on the job. After 4 days of work he disappeared without a trace leaving the job incomplete.

He did not answer any phone calls or emails. Finally, the emails started bouncing back as well. His Facebook page also closed down. I contacted the installer who recommended him and he told me that he tried to visit David's house but no one was there.

I should have listened to my gut before giving him the job as there were some signs that all was not right. He acted really desperate for the job and gave me an invalid address on the "contract" we signed. David told me he was going to get married. I think his fianc's name is Rhonda Hurd.

David, if you see this contact me so we can settle this - I still believe you are not a cheat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Gonzalez-of-Daves-Custom-Painting/Mesa-Arizona-85228/David-Gonzalez-of-Daves-Custom-Painting-David-Gonzalez-David-took-a-hefty-advance-acte-955600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Gonzalez of Dave's Custom Painting

Dave's custom painting

AUTHOR: Michael gonzalez - ()

I know where he is and lives he's a big liar and a cheat this comes from a guy guy that has been around him for 32 he's a cheat a liar you ain't the only one he stole from, I will give you his you all info on him he's pushing his moms lawn mower around right now cuz he Been ripping ppl off and can't find work and staying off the grid can't get a real job and pay taxes lost 3 babies as an accuse to get his mom to help him out cuz him and rohnda hurd are to busy at the casino winNing money at the casinos and bragging they won 1400.00 1200.oo AND MUCH MORE MY NUMBER IS (((redacted))) CALL ME