Complaint Review: David H. Relkin Attorney

575 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1706 New York, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 2122448722
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

David H. Relkin Attorney After Attorney David Relkin took my money he never returned my calls and was never seen again. New York New York

After I became victim of ID theft I hired Attorney David Relkin a selfproclaimed ID theft specialist. I meet up with him and turned over all my documents as well as a fat check for his services. He told me that the problem would be taken care of in a matter of 1 month. He gave me his word that he would take care of my problem immedialty and if ihad any problems and concerns to call him right away. After one months I received 20 calls a day from collection firms and collection law firms. I tried to get a hold of Attorney David Relkin but he would not return my call neither was he to be found in his office. This guy was no where to be found for 10 months by the time I had my bank account retrained and 3 judgments against me. He admitted to me that he neglected my case and was willing to take care of the matter for an extra fee. Well Mr. Relkin if you read this ripoffreport I was the one client that you should not have pissed off because the internet impowers the consumers and I will post this warning  on how you contuct business on all social websites. People should know who they are dealing with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-H-Relkin-Attorney/New-York-New-York-10018/David-H-Relkin-Attorney-After-Attorney-David-Relkin-took-my-money-he-never-returned-my-ca-497453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David H. Relkin Attorney