Complaint Review: David Harkai And Katie Lambert

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By:San Jose California
David Harkai And Katie Lambert
2750 S. Durango, # 3082 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

David Harkai And Katie Lambert Ripoff on eBay-Took my money and never delivered goods Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: David Frost

*General Comment: Contact Las Vegas Criminal Justice court

*Consumer Comment: DAVID HARKAI ARRESTED IN LAS VEGAS

*Consumer Comment: DAVID HARKAI / FROST ARRESTED IN VEGAS

*General Comment: David Harkai finally arrested

*Consumer Comment: David Harkai aka David Frost

*Consumer Comment: David Frost on ebay

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Warning! This man is slick, sly, and will rob you of your most valuable everything... Let me begin.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact Me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Justice58 need your help!!!

*General Comment: Harkai in Michigan...I know where

*Consumer Comment: Info on Harkai

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: about tinas comments

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: david harkai

*General Comment: concerning "Icanhelp"

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: david harkai

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: David Harkai...aka harhai

*General Comment: New Information

*General Comment: need to talk to you

*Consumer Suggestion: I have been scammed aswell!

*Consumer Comment: Another address and email for David Harkai

*Consumer Comment: BidPay? .....even E Bay and Western Union ( the people behind BidPay) advise auction buyers to NOT use this format for payment....

I won a bid on eBay. I tried to pay using BidPay, but that failed because the seller had no account with BidPay. So I sent a postal money order. My mistake!

As soon as the scammer received the money all communications ended.

The scammer's ID was kbflamingo, now booted off eBay. The email address given me was klambert56@sprintpcs.com. Physical address is 2750 S.Durango #3082, Las Vegas, NV 89117.

There is a phone at this address owned by Rosemary Lager or Larger.

The scammers are believed to be David Harhai and Katie Lambert, now opperating on eBay and Overstock.com as lvglock.

We are looking for other victims of these people. Please contact me within this forum if you have any information about these people, or have been ripped off by them.

Ken
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Harkai-And-Katie-Lambert/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/David-Harkai-And-Katie-Lambert-Ripoff-on-eBay-Took-my-money-and-never-delivered-goods-Las-127926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Harkai And Katie Lambert

#1 General Comment

David Frost

AUTHOR: Annonymous - ()

The seller name of msh-sell isn't showing on Ebay.. Is he gone already

#2 General Comment

Contact Las Vegas Criminal Justice court

AUTHOR: Annonymous - ()

David is currently facing charges in Las Vegas.  I believe he may try to run again.. Next hearing is in July.  If it is him he needs to go to jail

DAVID HARKAI ARRESTED IN LAS VEGAS

AUTHOR: The Truth - ()

David Harkai was arrested in Las Vegas on a Felony Charge of Obtain Money Under False Pretenses.  The DA will need your help to get him some jail time... Send all info to the DA in Justice Court of Las vegas

Look up his case on Las Vegas criminal justice court under David Harkai

His next court date is February 20, 2014

Case #  05F13236x

Help us keep him behind bars

DAVID HARKAI / FROST ARRESTED IN VEGAS

AUTHOR: The Truth - ()

DAVID HARKAI / DAVID FROST ETC HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN VEGAS. HE IS OUT ON BAIL.  IT IS FROM A FELONY WARRENT FROM 2005.  IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE DA SO THAT HE MAY PAY FOR ALL HIS CRIMES.  THEY WILL NOT RELEASE THE SURETY BOND ON HIM BECAUSE HE IS A FLIGHT RISK.. LETS GIVE THE DA SOME HELP WITH THIS CASE.  HERE IS THE CASE INFO

CASE NUMBER..... 05413236X

HIS NEXT HEARING DATE IS FEBRUARY 20TH 2014 AT CRIMINAL JUSTICE COURT IN LAS VEGAS IN THE COURTROOM OF JUDGE ANN ZIMMERMAN.

THE SAD THING IS THAT THEY LET HIM OUT ON BAIL TO RUN AGAIN.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEND THEIR INFORMATION TO THE DA IN LAS VEGAS.  HE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT ALL HIS ACTIVITY SINCE 2005.  THIS ARREST WARRANT WAS ISSUED IN 2005 AND HE WAS JUST APPREHENDED IN 2014.  DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY AGAIN.  HE NEEDS TO FACE HIS CRIMES.

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED.

#5 General Comment

David Harkai finally arrested

AUTHOR: tina - ()

David Harkai has been finally arrested today 1-22-14 for False Pretense. and other charges.....Case number 05F13236X   His immate number is 02546444..........he was arrested as David Harkai........its about time this happened

David Harkai aka David Frost

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

This guy just met my girlfriend on a dating website.  The hair on my neck stood up... For all those looking for him, he is in Vegas pretening to be an EMT.  He just had my gf take him to the ER for supposed Gall Stones.  He knows I have meds for a bad back and now I am afraid he will break in my home.  I will have to call metro.  I don't have his cell yet but I will get it from my gf.  I knew there was something wrong with him but I knew him as David Frost.  Now I see the issues.  He said he owns a home which I find out he doesn't and he is broke.  Now I feel like I have to guard my home.  If he breaks in my dogs may attack but one may just run out cause she is a greyhound.  I am scared to death.  Any suggestions?  should I report him to Las Vegas Metro?  anyone can contact me at dmiuliucci@yahoo.com

David Frost on ebay

AUTHOR: kismet - ()

i am not sure anyone is still chasing this, but i am glad I came across this page. currently he has a listing on ebay with the user name of msh-sell. On his listing he says that that you need to contact him before bidding to find out what his "terms os sale" are and giver the email address of davfrost64@gmail.com now this is where things get interesting. He is willing to sell this embroidery machine he has listed for a measely $2500 when it is easily $7-8,000. This is the email I recieved back and it set my alarm bells off.

"If you want to buy it now for the price of $2500 with shipping and handling included, i will need your full name, address(shipping address) and username so i can contact the eBay team to let them know about our transaction, and after they will approve it, you will receive an invoice containing all the steps that you need to follow for this to be a safe and fast transaction. Also a phone number is required where you can be found at any hour(cell phone). My auction is 14 days money back guarantee (if it's not like we agreed, or broken you will receive the money back). I can ship in 3 days, and please let me know if we can arrange a deal.
> Thanks"

Well after that i did a search and found this laundry list of things. I am tempted to alert ebay, but he is likely to disappear again and just pop up ebay is crap at policing their site. Whether this david Frost is the same guy or not remains to be seen, but given the nature of the posts here of others interactions I suspect he is the same guy.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: hairstylistnvegas - (United States of America)

I first met David on a dating website around the end of December 2011 as David Frost actually David Harkai. He started out to tell me he was ex military and had been over seas for about 7 years and just got back about a year ago because he was shot. He said he worked as a fire fighter for fire station 6 that is located on the csn campus on charleston. As time started to go on these things did not match up at all. When David was confronted he gave every excuse in then book to try to get around it. He said he got paid one week from the military and the other week from the fire station when in reality he had ZERO dollars. He also claim to have his own house when he actually still lives with his mother. David would lead me to believe that he could be called into work anytime due to his position at the fire station and would even place fake phone calls on his cell phone pretending to be talking to his boss, then would have to leave within 5 minutes of the phone call. All of David's "shifts" we're actually him checking himself in an emergency room saying anything from a kidney stone to a tooth ache to receive pain pills. This was about every 2 days or so he would need to fill up. When David was left alone in my home for just minutes he actually stole pain pills from my fathers room, from when he had open heart surgery on 3 different occasions. Each time about 40 pills missing. Shorty after being confronted about all of this David has admitted to the use of the pain pills and also to the stealing of them and said he needed help to quit. His mother Cindy paid for David to see a specialist and put his on a different drug called suboxone which blocks opiates and helps with cravings. David said he was sorry for the lies and blamed everything on the pills. I decided to give him a chance to see how he would be different off the pills only to find next he called Child Protective Services on me. I have two beautiful baby girls that are 5 and 4. He told them I would choke my kids, leave bruise and scrapes on their lower backs, lock them in their rooms for hours at a time, and that I used drugs. He even said my kids wake up and have to brush cockroaches off of them. When I recieved the call from CPS I knew one person who could possibly make up such lies about my parenting or could say such things. When confronted he actually admitted to calling them. He said he was sorry and he had made a big mistake and would do anything he could to try to fix it. In some sick way all of these lies from David I thought it could only get better from here, only to find he had stolen my $400 Sony video handycam when I went to use it. Then about a day or so later checked the top of my closet to find my parents diamond wedding ring and matching diamond earrings that my mother gave me when she past away gone. I had many memories on the video camera of my children, and want so badly to get back my mothers jewelry she left me. I have filled a police report and am hoping to receive some justice. I am just sick about all of this and think this should be posted as a warning to his next victim. Please be careful and if you have or need any info about him please contact me at avanhailey@yahoo.com.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact Me

AUTHOR: hairstylistnvegas - (United States of America)

I have information about David contact me at 702-330-7576

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Justice58 need your help!!!

AUTHOR: Kay - (United States of America)

I have had incidents with this individual that seem unbelievable to those that have never experienced a sociopath... I am in need of help to keep my family safe. Do you have an email address I can contact you on? I thought by now he would have quit doing this but obviously he is still at it. I have lost money, security, and countless other things. He has hurt my entire family and yet is not held accountable for any of it.

Anyone that can give information regarding him, please post soon.

#11 General Comment

Harkai in Michigan...I know where

AUTHOR: justice58 - (United States of America)

David Harkai is in Michigan.  He is dating my daughter right now.  I KNEW there was a reason the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time she tells me another story of his excuses and woe-is-me problem life.  Every time he opens his mouth out pops another lie!  I have his address and I am going to be getting the police involved, he needs criminal charges brought against him at this point.  It's appalling to think he set up my daughter to have her house broke into in order to benefit himself.  This is just the tip of the ice burg.

Info on Harkai

AUTHOR: justice58 - (United States of America)

I knew the hair on the back of my neck stood up for a reason.  My daughter is dating David. I have info on where you can contact him if you are still trying to get your issue resolved.

#13 REBUTTAL Individual responds

about tinas comments

AUTHOR: mittycd - (United States of America)

I happen to be Misty Cartagena and I would like to update this information! I am in no way involved with David Harkai!
I dated him for a bit but this was quite some time ago. He turned out to be a con artist and screwed me with 2 phone bills! He also threatened to kidnap my children! I want nothing to do with David Harkai,Tina Shaw,Karrie Harkai.
I just want to be left alone,that's why I moved! David is married to Karrie Harkai and Tina Shaw/Elliot is my sister. I don't speak to ANY of these people! I am moving on with my life! I wish everyone luck in finding him and getting justice! I must say to Tina...good job in annoying him and I hope your actions help others,just leave me out of it!

#14 REBUTTAL Individual responds

yes kay....my contact email is jeeper2202@yahoo.com
Btw...Katie Lambert is a fake email and person David made it up........he does this on his own
Also keep an eye out for Misty Cartagena  she is doing thing this with him
Ill even give you my phone number 4197058451

#15 General Comment

concerning "Icanhelp"

AUTHOR: Kay - (United States of America)

Do you have a contact email?

#16 REBUTTAL Individual responds

contact me with anything please   jeeper2202@yahoo.com

#17 REBUTTAL Individual responds

David Harkai...aka harhai

AUTHOR: tina - (United States of America)

This guy is wanted everywhere.... NV, MI, and SC. He did this with my sister as well, and whatever she got she deserves......this guy has threatened to kidnap his child from her mother......please anyone out there that has any information on this David, please contact me Jeeper2202@yahoo.com.......he is dangerous and will do what ever he can not to be caught.......

#18 General Comment

New Information

AUTHOR: Canhelp48183 - (United States of America)

Dear All:

I have information regarding David Harkai which may help.  I have had contact with David within the last week.  Unlike most complaintants, I did not get scammed from him, however he did attempt.  This was scam done in person - not over E-trade.  I have up-to-date informatin on him and know how to contact him and track him down.  He IS in Michigan - however states he may
be returning to Las Vegas soon.  His scam with me was that he was ex-military and could get
me a military ID card - BUT I would have to give him all my personal information (including finger
print).  I did not fall for this and decided to do some investigating.  To make matters worse - I
was actually considering dating this clown.  I found these reports on him all over the internet
and want to do whatever I can to put him behind bars where he belongs.  He tried to scam me
knowing that I have small children and he was even in my house with me.

Please respond to this and I will do what I can to provide you with the information you need.

He is on Facebook as David Harkai-Sawyer.  This may be another name that he is using in
addition to Ron Hark.

#19 General Comment

need to talk to you

AUTHOR: Kayla Rose - (United States of America)

hey I need to talk to anyone that has been scammed by david harkai. if you can email me that would be great.. cuz hes back and its not just online now... (((Redacted)))

#20 Consumer Suggestion

I have been scammed aswell!

AUTHOR: Shawno - (Canada)

Hey,
ive been scammed by this dude now.
in the last few days
his new info is
Ron Hark
140 S. Gladwin St.
Lake City, MI 49651

Sent him my phone + cash, over internet forums, for another phone trade. scammed by plain out. should of searched for his name.. also have a friend scammed by him aswell, were working together to fix it. Ken, if u have any info for us, contact me or comment back.

Another address and email for David Harkai

AUTHOR: Lisas - (U.S.A.)

David Harkai wrote bad checks off a closed account out of Monroe, Michigan. The address on the checks is 3218 Elmwood Street, Monroe, MI 48162; and I was given the email of dharkai18@yahoo.com, which he does not respond to. He scammed me out of over $1,000 in bad checks.

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

However....(there's always a 'however')....E Bay allows sellers to post the BidPay link and logo on auction pages, and BidPay will take your money. BidPay (formerly Western Union Auction Payments and before that BidPay....go figure)takes charge cards giving people a false sense of security. When a "BidPay payment" is made, the buyer is literally buying a Western Union money order to be sent to the seller.
Problem? Charge card charge back? (Some people erroneously assume) There is NO SUCH THING as a "charge back" on a money order. You're literally just handing CASH to the seller.
If even BidPay wouldn't take a payment for this seller, that's almost beyond belief. Sort of like a street begger turning down your money. This "seller" must have screwed countless people! I didn't think people were ever excluded from participating in BidPay transactions. Gawd! That almost puts him in the class as serial killers, eh?