Complaint Review: David J Pasternak

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Battle against Pasternak — Los Angeles California United States of America
David J Pasternak
15552 Aqua Verde Drive Los Angeles, California United States of America

David J Pasternak - Pasternak, Pasternak and Patton He made false claims to court and charged outrageous fees to act as a trustee Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: david joel pasternak, receiver, took my house december 2011.

David J Pasternak was appointed as trustee to oversee real estate properties. He made numeous false statments to court to show that he should  remain as a trustee and he charged outrageous fees to be a trustee.

I know several other people with similar stories and we are discussing our options. Due to pending litigation and potential more lawsuits, I am limited to discuss my matter more in detail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-J-Pasternak/Los-Angeles-California-90077/David-J-Pasternak-Pasternak-Pasternak-and-Patton-He-made-false-claims-to-court-and-cha-815975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David J Pasternak

#1 General Comment

david joel pasternak, receiver, took my house december 2011.

AUTHOR: JON WIN - (United States of America)

my house that i owned free and clear of debts was sold by david joel pasternak in january 2012 so he could pay himself instead of letting me keep my house with a loan to pay it. and he lied to the judge so that he could take $280,000 from me. i want compensation for what david joel pasternak did to me illegally, according to a supreme court ruling.