Complaint Review: David Jeschonek

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:GOODYEAR Arizona
David Jeschonek
3725 W. Crocus Dr. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 602-863-1659
  • Web:
  • Category: Mechanics

David Jeschonek Mechanic Rip-Off /BEWARE to good to be true Phoenix /Glendale Arizona

On 12/14/05 I called on an add in the Arizona Republic for a motor for a Nissan Maxima. I talked to Dave J. he said he could have the car done in 2 weeks. We told him we would bring the car after the hollidays. We took the car 1/6/06. Dave called us on 1/30/06 said he was having trouble finding a part,and that he needed more money for the core.

So the next day my wife took him $280.00. She got a receipt which he scribbled the amount to look like she only gave him $200 dollars. He then said the car would be done 2/6/06 and that he will call us, well 2wks later he says the City of Phoenix wants all the cars out. I went past his house and my car was on the side of the house behind the fence. I called for weeks with no answer or excuse after excuse. I asked why he hasnt worked on my car, he told me the car was almost done and that he wanted to run it thru Emmissions on Monday to make sure everything was working good by now it's 5/1/06 we could'nt believe this guy! We thought as long as everything was good the car would be a perfect gift for our sons graduation in June.

Well Monday came and went with more lies , I finally had it , I told him I was coming to pick up my car . He said he would refund all our money but he had to take some parts back. He informed me that he would push our car to the street for pick-up.

On 5/13/06 I met AAA my motor was in the trunk and alot of parts were on the back seat I took lots of pictures, Dave had moved. 2 other trucks were left on the street just like mine I have pictures. Do Not Take your car to DaveJeschonek he'll just take your car apart and leave it in your Trunk. Warning !!

Nick
GOODYEAR, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Jeschonek/Phoenix-Arizona-85053/David-Jeschonek-Mechanic-Rip-Off-BEWARE-to-good-to-be-true-Phoenix-Glendale-Arizona-282454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Jeschonek