Complaint Review: David Johnson Everycontractor.com

• Updated: Wed, August 26, 2009

• Reported By: KEQ2 — Boston Massachusetts USA
David Johnson Everycontractor.com
3600 N. Rancho Drive Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

David Johnson Everycontractor.com EveryContractor did not fulfill their contractual obligation to provide me with sales leads, nor have they refunded my money as promised. , Massachusetts Las Vegas, Nevada

In August of 2008 I entered into an agreement with EveryContractor.com. In August of 2009 the contract expired without EveryContractor.com fulfilling their obligation to provide my with sales leads. Over the 12 month span, I did not receive a single valid sales lead. To date, I have not had my money returned. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau (waste of time) and have been very vocal on many websites.

It's time for a class action lawsuit. I am in the process of compiling information from other contractors like myself that have been duped by EveryContractor.com. Please contact me if you have been swindled. email - KEQ2(at)AOL.COM.

It's time to stand up and unite to bring down this company lead by David Johnson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2009 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Johnson-Everycontractorcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/David-Johnson-Everycontractorcom-EveryContractor-did-not-fulfill-their-contractual-oblig-485746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Johnson Everycontractor.com