Complaint Review: David Johnson

• Updated: Sun, June 26, 2011

• Reported By: alfred88 — West Fort Hood Texas United States of America
David Johnson
Spokane, Washington United States of America

David Johnson Don't know. Infact I don't even know if the above name is his. I didn't follow through but everything that had happen was identical to what is described on the rip off report at the following URL: http://www.simplysoldstore.com/wordpress/index.php/2009/04/19/the- Spokane, Washington

The gentalman told me that he had some sort of illiness and thats why he was selling his jeep for so cheap. Then he said he wanted to use E-Bay because he wanted both parties to feel secure. He also said that the Jeep would be sent to me from Roxbury,MA at his own expense and I could test drive it for 5 days and if I didn't like it I could send it back get a full refund and he would pay for the shipping expenses. Any who, I got suspsious and look it up online and found the URL posted below which basically describes what was happening to me. I just didn't get the E-Mail from ebay because I told the perpetrator that I knew he was trying to scam me and he stopped E-Mailing me.

URL: http://www.simplysoldstore.com/wordpress/index.php/2009/04/19/the-craigslist-ebay-car-scam/comment-page-8/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Johnson/Spokane-Washington-99205/David-Johnson-Dont-know-Infact-I-dont-even-know-if-the-above-name-is-his-I-didnt-foll-745534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Johnson