Complaint Review: David K. Hernley

1517 S.E.20th Ct. Cape Coral, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: (239) 829-4264
  • Web:
  • Category: Ex-Wives

David K. Hernley Christopher David I'm an F.B.I. Informant! It's been alleged by many Woman that have written me that he tried to kill them, and the F.B.I. is tracking him. Cape Coral, Florida

I'm an F.B.I. Informant reporting on alleged crimes committed by David K. Hernley.  I'm in contact with at least 6 of his alleged Female Victims, and the F.B.I. is following him now.

It's alleged that he lives on a 58 foot boat, and he is a book writer.  It's also alleged that he has had 8 wives that he brutally attacked, and some can't be found.  His last location was Cape Coral Florida, and the F.B.I. knows where he is now.

If you have any information on him you can send an anonymous message to Detective John Howes at the Cape Coral FL P.D.  (239) 574-3223 or post it here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-K-Hernley/Cape-Coral-Florida-33990/David-K-Hernley-Christopher-David-Im-an-FBI-Informant-Its-been-alleged-by-many-W-916324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David K. Hernley