Complaint Review: David Kawaldeep

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Bijou E Rodriguez — Fort Worth Texas
David Kawaldeep
North Richland Hills , Texas USA

David Kawaldeep Prem Maan, David Gill Rent To Own House Scam!! Craigslist.com North Richland Hills Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Rebuttal was edited without my permission    * Ripoff Report responds to false allegations, regurgitating false claims made by those who were exposed on Ripoff Report in the past

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report Filed by Bijou And Brandon is False

Hello,

Here’s his website: http://www.keybankcorp.com/

My name is Bijou Enfleur Rodriguez DOB 08/07/1986 I live with my 2 Daughters Aimee Stella Rodriguez ( age 5 ) and Amanda Renee Rodriguez (age 2). Used to Reside at 6756 Meadow Way Lane Fort Worth Texas 76179. I moved in this home on 07/28/2012 with Brandon.

Brandon Found an ad on Craigslist.com that advertised homes for sale, no credit checks just a large sum of money up front due. We met with the man who presented himself as "Prem Maan", "David Gill" and "David Kawaldeep" and his girlfriend Presented herself as "Katie". Katie said the house is owned by her Father Prem Maan. Anyway, Brandon, got a cashier's check for $13,000 up from because the house required that down payment to move in.. that is a large amount and I felt like we were being scammed from day one.

David Gill wanted to meet at the wells fargo bank on 07/30/2012 in the afternoon time to sign papers and get the rest of the money ($965) David asked me to meet him and Katie at the Mcdonald's resturant off I-820 off Rufe SNow Dr Exit. [continued below]....

..... that's when and where we should have sought advice.. he said the title to the property is now mine and I have the deed of trust. House selling for $130,000. Put down $13,000 leaving $117,000. Now, I discovered on the good faith estimate it said "A balloon payment" on one year. I found out that means it needs to be paid off 100% of the house price, or it can be refinanced. If you're somebody on welfare/foodstamps like me and with bad credit (score 500) you're out of luck. I tried everywhere to get the house refinanced back in Feb. 2013. We then tried to put it in Brandon's name since he has better credit. Then David Gill advised him to "Do nothing" just wait that David himself is a lender and broker and it'll all be taken care of by him.... now July 10th, 2013. We received a certified Letter stating a foreclosure is taking place within 20 days.. we had not talked about options or why this was happening? Nothing. Just a letter saying get your ass out within 20 days. This letter was not an official eviction letter, just was composed by David himself. Now, we made contact with David and he agreed to meet at the Chick Fil A final week of July 2013. (29th I believe) Anyway, David called when we were on our way to the 6:30pm appointment at the chick fil a off Rufe SNow Dr exit from I-820 E. He asked Brandon for "A cash handout of $2,000 because he's short on money" is that not a scam??? We paid this man $1,250 every single month we've been here as that is the agreed house payment.. now he wants a free handout because he's broke? I think something smells fishy here... He shows up all nasty and stinky as always, his breath WILL KILL YOU so look out... he placed some folder down on the table he apparently written up some more unreal scam papers in there.... David said in order to prevent foreclosure on the house, we need to pay him $10,000 cash right now... We mentioned to David we had already paid him $13,000 and $1,250 every month for a year!! Apparently that's not good enough for his spending habits. Anyway, Brandon and I decided after this David was no doubt a pure scam.. and very dangerous as he has a website he's continuing to rip off more people. See his name all over "Rip off report.com"

David came to our front door August 2nd 2013 around 5:00pm in the afternoon. Tried breaking in our house and breaking the door knob... it got so bad we had to call law enforcement to make him leave... this has turned into a personal harrassment case rather than just him asking for money... and then he turns around and sends a ton of text messages to our cell phones threatening us personally and said he will go get a judgement against me and wage garnishment and sue me for beyond the house price. Can anybody give advice here??? I would appreciate anything. I just want to feel safe with the children and not be harassed.

Later… I’m presently in a safe place far from all this mess. However, the cook children’s home health company we use for my Daughter’s special needs incontinent supplies was accidentally delivered to 6756 Meadow Way Lane House… guess who stole them and posted them for sale on craigslist?? PREM MAAN!!//David Gill. ! This occurred October 8th, 2013 when I found out… the order was delivered on October 2nd 2013 and he posted them on Craigslist on October 6th 2013. Ad just states, “Make an offer” it’s the same items, same quantity. Everything. I just hope that justice is served in this situation and all the thousands of dollars he’s scammed from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Kawaldeep-/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/David-Kawaldeep-Prem-Maan-David-Gill-Rent-To-Own-House-Scam-Craigslistcom-North-Ri-1091319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Kawaldeep

I will have everyone know that my rebuttal was edited and ripoffreport took out content without my permission.

This is how they run their extortion scheme.  Anyone can put negative information about you, then ripoffreport wants your money under the disguise of advocacy program they offer, so you can repair your reputation.  I in my rebuttal had shed light on ripoffreport's business, and they edited it all out, I'm not surprised, as anyone can type " why ripoffreport is fraud " into google and you'll get lots of pages shedding light on their scam.

_____________________________________
Ripoff Report responds again. Extortion? Really?.

Ripoff Report is being criticized for not allowing the subject of this report to put links in his rebuttal that will take you pages that slam Ripoff Report with lies.  As this “Don Friday” points out, there are plenty of websites criticizing Ripoff Report with lies, all you have to do is Google to find them.

Here is information about ED Magedson and Extortion

ED Magedson is a WANTED CRIMINAL

http://www.edmagedson.com/ed-responds-to-critics/ l

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report Filed by Bijou And Brandon is False

AUTHOR: Don Friday - ()

I resisted for a while to respond but I wanted to put something out there. My intent is not to throw mud as Bijou has by falsifying information to ruin someone's name, so I'll stick to facts and be brief.  Bijou Enfleur Rodriguez did buy a house, and due to her failure to make required payments in the amount of thousands of dollars, the lender foreclosed on the house, which is what a lender must do to take back possession, thus she had to move out.  The lender suffered thousands of dollars of loss of payments in the time while she was given choices on how to avoid foreclosure.  What was puzzling was the fact that most of their $1250 house payment was covered by $950 in cash, she said, she received from Government handout, and all they had to do was to come up with $300 a month, and they failed to do so while both Bijou and Brandon worked full time jobs.  You know why? Becuase they purchased a Mercedes BENZ.  Your priorities are your choices.  Its simple, NO PAY, NO STAY, thus they no longer live there. And did I mention, on their way out, they ripped out everything from the property, Air conditioning unit, water heater, fans, just imagine anything you can unscrew even all the way down to light bulbs, which cost the Lender few thousands more, plus the property had to be repainted as they defaced it everywhere.

Anyway, always take what you read on internet with grain of salt.   Be careful about anything you read on sites like Ripoffreport, as it is being run by criminals themselves; Ed Madgedson who runs ripoffreport.com is wanted by law.  Just type "Why ripoffreport is fraud" into google and see how many pages come up.  The whole purpose of this website is extortion: by letting people vent out, and then these companies call up the business owner and get them to put out thousands of dollars if they want information against them removed.  Its just an extortion scheme to make money, and that extortion business has been around for long time even before internet.  BBB also known as Better Business Bureau has been doing it for longest I can imagine.  enlighten your self, by clicking on the links below:

(((REDACTED)))

----------------------------------------------
Ripoff Report responds to the false comments above:

Here is the truth about ED Magedson and Ripoff Report.

bones