Complaint Review: David Kenneth Hernley

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Laine — Naples Florida
David Kenneth Hernley
1234 Unknown Cape Coral Cape Coral last known, Florida USA

David Kenneth Hernley He is still conning/stealing/killing Cape Coral last known Florida

I was the first to 'out' this scum on line (in '07), on a site called Datingpsychos.com and at one time (before he bought his way off of it) there were SEVERAL ladies, a few of whom were amongst his 8 known living ex wives.  He was my Realtor, BRIEFLY, tried to date me in a serious way, and when I nicely told him no he  beat and humiliated me in my own HOME (he had the realtor lock box on the door), coming in on me as I slept.  I am very surprised someone has not killed him by now, and I promise is any of us ladies ever come down with anything terminal, we will take him out before we go~! The thing that has always gotten me about Hernley is that ALLL of these ladies knew what he'd done to them, yet no one ever posted him on line to warn others~!  What the #$!!  ??  I'm ashamed of any who let a monster like this just continue on with what they do and not at least try to get the word out. [continued below]....

.....  ONE MORE THING...keep in mind that he has been at this abusing WOMEN for decades (he's in his 60s) yet  of all the many police reports all over the country (and other countries) he was never convicted until he assaulted a MAN.  A TV cable man coming to unhook him for non payment of bill.  Yes, we do have a good old boy police force going all over the USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Kenneth-Hernley/Cape-Coral-last-known-Florida/David-Kenneth-Hernley-He-is-still-conningstealingkilling-Cape-Coral-last-known-Florida-1048786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Kenneth Hernley