Complaint Review: David Kinas 881Homes

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Alias — Tucson Arizona United States of America
David Kinas 881Homes
1310 N. Alvernon Way Tucson, Arizona United States of America

David Kinas 881Homes Deed and Note Traders LLC David Kinas sold me a Home July 2012..Said there was a CLEAR TITLE!!~ had a CASH BUYER. 3 months later!!~No Title still!!~ I LOST ALL my MONEY into this HOUSE!!~NOW HE'S TRYING TOO TAKE IT BACK FROM ME Tucson, Arizona

*General Comment: Response to Charges Against 881Home

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Corporate Reply

David Kinas and 881Homes. Told me. not too worry!______there is Clean and Clear Title on your property. to be able too Sell your Home. BUT months latter. and thousands of dollars later! all the money. hard work. Trust. Everything I have left too my name. He is now trying to take back from me. Because He Promised a clear Title and no problems. So I could sell my home and pay him CASH. from the buyer!! am now one month behind. had the buyer. waitimg to pay him off!! no money now. He is telling us He wants us to pack our bags!~ and leave!! I have over $20,000 on the line. just wanted things happy for all!! HE would~gets His Cash. in full.!!! the buyer gets the new Home.! and I get some of my Investment back! BUT for some reason. He could not produce a Clean Title! My Heart is Broke! My Finaces are Broke! My Life is now in Shambles! I Cry myself to sleep almost everynite! because every cent I have is now gone. into this property! plus I am layed off of my job !! and am  a widow. on my own!! and this man whom acted like He cared!! and promised to see this through. quickly!! has hurt my Life . and Trust. more then anyone I have ever met on this Earth!! May God have "HIS "way!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Kinas-881Homes/Tucson-Arizona-85712/David-Kinas-881Homes-Deed-and-Note-Traders-LLC-David-Kinas-sold-me-a-Home-July-2012Sa-941496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Kinas 881Homes

#1 General Comment

Response to Charges Against 881Home

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

“I was in a prior Rent-to-Own arrangement with DNT, and unfortunately due to market conditions and other matters out of both of our control, I was unable to close purchase on the property.  I stopped in the office of DNT to meet with David directly and was happy he could see me on the same day - without an appointment.

I reminded David of our situation which had happened some years prior.  He apologized for what had happened and made me a reasonable closing offer to settle my case.

I think it’s important to note that we both had troubles in challenging times for us locally and as a nation.  I didn’t rush out to an on-line forum or website and use an anonymous name to air my grievances; rather I simply came by to talk to David  and their staff directly and worked out an amicable agreement”.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Corporate Reply

AUTHOR: deeds - (United States of America)

Question: What is your policy on conflict resolution?
Bear in mind that if for some reason one of our accounts is experiencing some form of conflict, this
matter is of utmost importance to us and we are all working feverishly to get it
resolved! Unfortunately, not all issues
have a timely resolution and if a dispute should arise which goes unresolved
longer than you expected, please follow these
instructions:

Make an appointment with our manager on duty to attempt to resolve
the point(s) of conflict directly. Bring along your documentation so we're able
to review it.

If we are unable to resolve your situation, please feel free to
contact the local BBB.

If for some reason that channel fails, our agreements call for us
using a local Arbitrator who is trained and experienced in helping businesses
and consumers resolve their points of conflict.
* We maintain a strict policy of privacy, so any use of 3rd party websites, online
postings, or other channels like this will be ignored.