Complaint Review: David Krbec

David Krbec
Internet USA

David Krbec (Krbec Productions) Web Designer Failed to Finish Website Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Website was completed and paid in full

*Author of original report: COUNTER-REBUTTAL: David Krbec (Krbec Productions) Web Designer Failed to Finish nternet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to claim

David Krbec responded to an ad I posted asking for someone to create a website for me.  We negotiated the pricing and made the transaction.  The website I had in mind was pretty simple: It needed a menu (with some sub-menus), text, embedded videos and a plain slideshow gallery.  It didn't require any flash programming.  Mainly CSS/HTML.  At first he added what I told him to add.  However, when it came to correcting the proofreading errors he made, he never got around to fixing them.  The website then mysteriously became corrupted: inputting the html address would now lead users to a random junk website written in cyrillic.  I contacted him about the problem and he said he would get around to fixing the problem.  He never did.  Using Wix.com's web builder, I (having very little web design experience) recreated the website myself, something David failed to do with all of his supposed experience with web design.  Doing that from the start instead of hiring him would've saved me money and frustration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Krbec/internet/David-Krbec-Krbec-Productions-Web-Designer-Failed-to-Finish-Website-Internet-1051863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Krbec

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Website was completed and paid in full

AUTHOR: David - ()

Sean,

After carefully reviewing your emails all the changes you requested were made. You then thanked me for finishing your sites. What you are referring to in this review is that your site was attacked by malware and that I did not fix it. However, we did not have an agreement to maintain your site or protect it from malware or any other type of attack. Malware can happen to any site even if it is protected. Services like this are monthly services that you contract with developers that specialize in website security. The only tasks was to create it with the features you wanted, which were complete and was paid for 100%. If there is anything else that I can be of assistance of please email me directly. Thank you.

AUTHOR: Sean - ()

I, Sean Pollock, wrote the report (I sometimes go by the name Robert, hence the slight confusion regarding my identify.  My apologies about that.).  The complaint is referring to your work you did for me last year creating a webpage for Outside of Darkness (www.outsideofdarknessmovie.com).  When that page mysteriously became a junk page in written Cyrillic, I asked you to fix it.  You said that you would look into it but nothing was done and I heard nothing more from you.  Your last response was on October 30th, 2012 (your email: "hey bud ill look at it in a sec").  In the past I had to send follow-up emails to you reminding you to fix something I asked you fix because nothing would be done very quickly.  By the time of our last email communication, I had had it with having to go out of my way with having to re-email you to get something done.  I have since torn down the website because it was embarrassing to see it the way it was.  Had we used a contract that specifically detailed what you're obligated to do under situations such as what happened to the website, then filing legal charges would've been very likely.  My mistake there but now I know better for the future.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to claim

AUTHOR: David - ()

Hi Robert, I do not know who you are or what you are refering to in this post. Could you please email me so I know what website you are talking about? I would like to talk to you in regards to this post. Thank you.