Complaint Review: David Ledger Gibraltar Post Office

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Gibrlatarian — Gibraltar Internet
David Ledger Gibraltar Post Office
Engineers Lane Gibraltar Nationwide United States of America

David Ledger Gibraltar Post Office David Ledger & Chris Riddell of Gibraltar Post Ofice These men sexually harrassed for me for months then sacked me. Gibraltar, Nationwide

Well these two Men employed me at the Gibraltar Post office where I worked for almost two years. All I had was sexual pestering and sexual jokes about me. Wehn I decided to make a compaint I was then sacked and sent home without any pay. It is disgusting that these two men are still in employment. I have taken some legal advice and will be prosecuiting them. Does any one else have the same experience as me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Ledger-Gibraltar-Post-Office/nationwide/David-Ledger-Gibraltar-Post-Office-David-Ledger-Chris-Riddell-of-Gibraltar-Post-Ofice-Th-1036031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Ledger Gibraltar Post Office