Complaint Review: David Manna Photography

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Shanna A. — Lombard Illinois United States of America
David Manna Photography
1196 S. Main St., #B Lombard, Illinois United States of America

David Manna Photography DM Portraits, Southwest Lombard Photography He is a , money addict, narcissistic, pathological liar, who is disguised as a self-employed photographer/agent. Lombard, Illinois

*Author of original report: David Manna has resolved and explained all items I was charged for on my account.

*Consumer Comment: David Manna has worked hard to find me modeling/acting jobs.

David Manna is a nightmare on Main St. (1196 S., #B) in Lombard, IL.  He had my debit card and credit card numbers and charged them repeatedly without my permission.  He even called me to bring in checks.  He keeps calling you for more money for pictures for modeling and money for reading monologues to make CD's for acting jobs.  He will take all your money until you are homeless and laugh while he is doing it.

My total came to over $10,000.00.  He only has "connections" with the devil and not with any real companies.  I never received any real modeling/acting jobs.  His generic ad "agent630/Lombard, IL." in the Sunday Chicago Tribune and Sunday Chicago Suntimes looking for models/actresses for catalogs/commercials should come with a warning label that David Manna is "hazardous to your mental, physical, financial health".    :-0

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Manna-Photography/Lombard-Illinois-60148/David-Manna-Photography-DM-Portraits-Southwest-Lombard-Photography-He-is-a-money-addict-867622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Manna Photography

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

After discussing my account in detail with David Manna, I now understand why I was billed for services.  David Manna is an honest businessman and it was a total misunderstanding on my part.  David Manna has been working diligently with me to obtain a modeling job.  It was simply an issue of communication and my respect for his business has been restored.

David Manna has worked hard to find me modeling/acting jobs.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

David Manna has helped me to find a career and I am working very hard in the business.  I took new professional photographs and have been reading monologues.  All is well.