Complaint Review: David Manna Photography

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
David Manna Photography
1196 S. Main St. Lombard, Illinois U.S.A.

David Manna Photography ,DMA Modeling Agency Fast-Talking Italian who claims to be a Talent Agent whose actually just photographer looking for quick money Lombard Illinois

David Manna is not for real. He actually does have alot of experience and certificates to show for it but those things simply do not make him a good agent.
I went to him a while because of an advertisement I saw in a JobFinder magazine and honestly it ended up being pretty much a rip off. He even made me guarantees that I would get paid shoots very soon...but it never happened.

Not only couldn't he do that, but my photo shoot he did was of poor quality and they're really not even usable for the future with other agents. I should've known. He talks a mile a minute so you don't have time to think clearly when a good agent would be patient and really make sure you understand everything. He's also the one and only employee in the whole place. I'm surprised he can keep it running.

I really don't understand how word hasn't gotten out about him but I wish people could somehow be more aware before they pay $900 for a bad photo shoot and agent. I dinn't have any experience with knowing about the industry. But you live and you learn. I also looked the company up on the BBB and he got very poor results-lawsuits and everything.

I've learned that your agent should not be your photographer. The worst part was that he kept calling and bugging me for the money like he had something lined up for me as soon as I paid the money off. I borrowed the money from my parents and now I'm in debt with them because he didn't have anything lined up for me like he said he would-as a matter of fact I don't even hear anything from him now, I have to call him. He lied to my father telling him he's been looking for me but because my weight has been "fluctuate" nobody wanted to sign me.(When actually he NEVER even weighed me) He pretty much lied and told me that my life would change and I would be so happy...
yea..B.S.

..hope this helps someone who is going through the same thing with ANY scam agency .

Pissed Off
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Manna-Photography/Lombard-Illinois-60148/David-Manna-Photography-DMA-Modeling-Agency-Fast-Talking-Italian-who-claims-to-be-a-Talen-393418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Manna Photography