- Report: #488729
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: David Maus Toyota Sanford
David Maus Toyota SanfordRhinehard Road Sanford, Florida United States of America
David Maus Toyota Sanford - David Maus Toyota of Sanford Florida I was pressured into leasing a car when I did not want to lease it, I am partly Blind and have severe hearing loss I wanted to trade in a vehicle that I leased and bought out and did not want another lease, but because of my poor eyesight and loss of hearing I was put into another lease that I didnot want Sanford, Florida
*Consumer Comment: "LEAN HOGS SONG"...........
* : PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MANY OF OUR POLITICIANS IN THE USA (WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE SEVERE BRAIN IMPAIRMENTS) ARE...
* : Please Explain...
* : Severe loss of sight?
* : ALERT!!! IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU DID NOT SIGN THE LEASE PAPERS THAT WERE ULTIMATELY SENT TO THE BANK OR THE LEASING COMPANY! 'Google' this- AUTO DEALER LOUIS F HARRELSON TO PLEAD GUILTY, and read it!
* : All I Can Say Is
* : Who Has the Final Say In This?
* : TOYOTA TARGETS MILITARY PEOPLE! 'Google' this-
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Maus-Toyota-Sanford/Sanford-Florida-/David-Maus-Toyota-Sanford-David-Maus-Toyota-of-Sanford-Florida-I-was-pressured-into-leas-488729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.