marshall

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: David — humble Texas United States of America
David Mc David Nissan
11911 Gulf Freeway Houston, Texas 77034 Internet United States of America

David Mc David Nissan David Mc David Nissan is using the bait and switch approach to selling cars. I had a call from "Ms. Reed" a sales person at the dealership and was told I had a approval for zero down. I understand my using the bait and switch approach to selling cars. Internet

*Consumer Comment: What A Crock

*Author of original report: I should have explained

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't make sense

David Mc David Nissan is using the bait and switch approach to selling cars. I had a call from "Ms. Reed" a sales person at the dealership and was told I had a approval for  zero down. I understand my credit is less than perfect so I  questioned by asking what are the conditions of the approval. I explained that I lived a hour and a half from the dealership and did not want to waste her or my time, she assured me that it was a solid approval and advised me to come that night. Once I arrived to the dealership after waiting an hour to be seen, a young male sales associate came over with a new credit app. I explained that I had a approval from "MS. Reed". He laughed under his breath and actually told me that "Ms. Reed" is only a appointment setter and never even pulled my credit. The funny part is, I was a repeat customer and was going to pay cash....lol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Mc-David-Nissan/internet/David-Mc-David-Nissan-David-Mc-David-Nissan-is-using-the-bait-and-switch-approach-to-selli-827420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Mc David Nissan

What A Crock

AUTHOR: Golfer - (United States of America)

of Crap.

I should have explained

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I filled out the lock your price link on the david mcdavid website giving them my information. I never told them I was paying cash. I like to get the best price before I open my wallet. I'm not writing this out of rage, just really wanted people to know. I know it didn't make since, thats why I posted it.

Doesn't make sense

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I was a repeat customer and was going to pay cash....lol
- If you were going to pay cash, why does your credit even matter?