Complaint Review: David McCracken - David Glenn McCracken - David Murray McCracken

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
David McCracken - David Glenn McCracken - David Murray McCracken
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

David McCracken - David Glenn McCracken - David Murray McCracken FRAUD Los Angeles California

David is unethical and uses his dad's social security number - he is a chronic liar and will tell stories - "the check is in the mail" "my dad died so I had to go to his funeral" - his dad is alive and well - "someone stole my briefcase" - "my car was stolen" - "I am a victim of identity theft" - "I am on disability" - "My boyfriend stole my social security number so I need to use my dad's" David writes fake checks and fraudulently signs for other people. He steals personal items. He befriends others and then asks for money for help. Do not trust him!!

Contact me at any time and I will provide all proof - (((redacted email)))

Marc
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-McCracken-David-Glenn-McCracken-David-Murray-McCracken/Los-Angeles-California-90012/David-McCracken-David-Glenn-McCracken-David-Murray-McCracken-FRAUD-Los-Angeles-Califor-476513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David McCracken - David Glenn McCracken - David Murray McCracken