Complaint Review: David Mcdonald

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Gorman Distributors — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
David Mcdonald
24220 W Ottowa St Plainfield, Illinois United States of America

David Mcdonald - Value Vending Kept misplacing his credit card, tons of excuses why he can't pay a bill Plainfield, Illinois

*Author of original report: Happy customer

*Consumer Comment: Dave delivers every time!

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: any update ?

*Consumer Comment: update ?

*Consumer Comment: updates

*Consumer Comment: mcdonald vending

Late August I purchased a soda machine from Dave.  I gave him my credit card # without the knowledge he was going to use it to pay his phone bill(s) and other bills.  Unknown to me he gave my credit card # to other merchants.  I also agreed to send him an American Changer, new in the box and he was going to include my check in the soda vendor.  The machine arrived 4 weeks late, with no check.  I am out $1499 because he promised to remit by check in the machine he was sending me.  He is advertising on Craigslist and getting people to send him money, with the promise of delivering machines quickly.  It will not happen, he is running a ponzi scheme on vending equipment.  Taking money from 1/2 dozen people and delivering on the oldest order or giving refunds to select customers.  I have contacted the Police, Will County DA and Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Mcdonald/Plainfield-Illinois-60544/David-Mcdonald-Value-Vending-Kept-misplacing-his-credit-card-tons-of-excuses-why-he-c-814706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Mcdonald

Happy customer

AUTHOR: Gorman Distributors - (United States of America)

To the happy customer who posted above.  Please contact me via email and include your phone number.  I will give you a call and talk to you briefly.  If you are a real person, and not Dave Mcdonald in the 3rd person you will want to clear his name and help his company.

If not I am assuming it is Dave posting with another account to make himself look better. You can email me at (((ROR redacted))) and include your phone number I will call briefly. Otherwise, great work Dave you might be confusing a new scam suspect.

Dave delivers every time!

AUTHOR: WhyDave - (United States of America)

These people are throwing this bs on here to hurt McDonald's business cause they're competitors. I'm posting this because I want to, davenever told to post, I a doing this for him because he pulls through on every deal he makes, McDonald vending is a great company that works with you, Dave himself has done business with me for a while! I will continue o do business as I grow myown company I started as a 20 year old all I can say is thanks Dave and I hope this help ya out

Update

AUTHOR: Gorman Distributors - (United States of America)

I haven't had contact with him since I filed a complaint with the Attorney generals office in Illinois.  I sent it to Lisa Madigan, Consumer Fraud Bureau.  I have heard from the grapevine he is still working, scamming and doing the same stuff.  If you have been taken, call the local PD and print the Attorney General's complaint document offline and send it in.  I can only assume by this time I will not get paid.  But if he does 1-3 years for fraudulent activities I would be happier.

any update ?

AUTHOR: abcd101 - (United States of America)

any update ?

i guess you are not a select customer(victim) to get a refund of any kind

update ?

AUTHOR: abcd101 - (United States of America)

any update yet ?

updates

AUTHOR: GladICheckedRipOffReport - (USA)

update ?

did you ever get refund?

i see some one else is perusing legal actions

mcdonald vending

AUTHOR: GladICheckedRipOffReport - (United States of America)

another one ripped off

did you ever get refund ?