textile

Complaint Review: David Melina ,Montelonga,Accelerated Welth Productions Sandy Utah

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Joe Johnson — sandy Utah United States of America
David Melina ,Montelonga,Accelerated Welth Productions Sandy Utah
11778 s election road ,suite 210 Draper, Utah United States of America

David Melina ,Montelonga,Accelerated Welth Productions Sandy Utah Accelerated Wealth Productions, House flipping and buying Seminar rip off report Draper, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Again, not true

This needs to be stopped this house flipping seminar  that is being presented in the salt lake city area by Accelerated Wealth Productions in Draper Utah They present themselves as being affiliated with David and Melina  Montelongo. I went to one of their 3 day Seminars which cost $1495.00. The first day I got some good info on how to buy and sell real estate. The next two days all they did was talk about getting on the bus and taking a bus tour that lasted 3 days in Las Vegas or a tour in the LA area this costs 20,000 per city.
This is how they do the scam They have their sales people call you out of the room and then they go over your finances to figure out how you can pay for their bus tours. This is done usually by telling people to take out credit cards to get the money to pay the 20,000 that they want for the bus tour what a scam.

.....insideedition.com/investigative/5301-inside-editions-i-squad-investigates-tv-stars-house-flipping-seminars" target="_self">I SAW THIS ON INSIDE EDITION WHILE WATCHING TV

I told my salesman that I could go find a good Realtor in the las vegas area and they could find a good property for me and Guess What I would pay the Realtor their fees get paid by the  seller in most cases. I then told my salesman that was working for Accelerated Wealth productions in Utah that I could invest that money into fixing up the house and getting it ready to sell.
The salesman then tried to sell me on the idea of paying a mentor in the salt lake city area 5,000  to have them help find me a house in Utah to buy and flip for profit. I asked him if I could meet the mentor at that time he said no.
I told him the same thing that I could find a local Realtor to find me an investment property .
He then got mad a threw his papers at me and stomped off.
I then got out of the place as fast as I could.
I have never seen such a bunch of snake oil salesmen in my life BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Melina-MontelongaAccelerated-Welth-Productions-Sandy-Utah/Draper-Utah-84070/David-Melina-MontelongaAccelerated-Welth-Productions-Sandy-Utah-Accelerated-Wealth-Produ-987838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Melina ,Montelonga,Accelerated Welth Productions Sandy Utah

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Again, not true

AUTHOR: Accelerated Wealth - (United States of America)

This is not true.  The man in the video is Armando Montelongo, not David.  I urge you to search Armando Montelongo seminars, Armando Montelongo Companies & Performance Advantage Group.  Also check the state of Texas vs. Armando Montelongo Seminars, Armando Montelongo Companies.
This is another attempt at smearing our name.  The ironic thing is it's coming from the very person who posted this.  We are NOT, and NEVER WILL BE affiliated with Armando Montelongo.  It's very unfortunate to watch someone take the time to attempt a smear campaign on the internet and behave as he does.  The facts are, he has to conduct his campaign on the internet because he had no real ground to stand on.
If you have a valid concern regarding Accelerated Wealth or David Montelongo, please call 855-884-5369 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.  Thank you!