Complaint Review: David Morgan and Associates

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Paula — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
David Morgan and Associates
Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

David Morgan and Associates Constant Harrassing phone calls at work Fort Myers, Florida

*General Comment: If they are refusing to tell you the name of the company

I have been receiving numerous phone calls at my work from these people claiming that I have an outstanding pay day loan.  They wouldn't give me the name of the pay day loan company because they said that their list was too big.  I talked with "Dennis" first, then his supervisor "Jerry" contacted me.  Many instances I repeatedly asked them to call my personal cell and not call me at work, but they insisted that I gave them my work number, which in fact I did not. He demanded to talk with my manager and I tried to explain to him that it is a personal matter and it had nothing to do with my employer.  One of my bosses also talked with him and told him that it had nothing to do with any of the bosses. He then demanded information about the company I work for, which she in turn refused to give him.  He then kept calling continuously and then hanging up.  He also started to call demanding to speak with the president of the company I work for.  It got so bad with the repeated phone calls my boss actually had to contact the phone company and block the incoming number from our phone lines.

I was trying to get the information he had, but was unwilling to give it to me.  When I told him I was contacting my attorney, he hung up on me and still called me back!

If anyone out there can tell me what I need to do so I don't lose my job over this and they don't do this to someone else, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Morgan-and-Associates/Fort-Myers-Florida-/David-Morgan-and-Associates-Constant-Harrassing-phone-calls-at-work-Fort-Myers-Florida-525403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Morgan and Associates

#1 General Comment

If they are refusing to tell you the name of the company

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

It souunds like a scam to me . If this caller is refusing to tell you the name of the pay day loan company that tells me that this is a scam. If you  talk to a lawyer give him the scammers # and see how they react.