Complaint Review: David Oliver - Bipolar Inner Circle

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2016

• Reported By: Andrew — Santa Rosa California
David Oliver - Bipolar Inner Circle
275 Rte 10 East, Suite 220-410 Succasunna, New Jersey USA

David Oliver - Bipolar Inner Circle Mental Health WorldLeverage Team David Oliver bipolar news is scamming people affected by bipolar Succasunna New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I've Learned A lot About Bipolar

*Author of original report: David Oliver is not a ripoff

I was recently diagnosed as bipolar.  I was glad to find a resource put togther by David Oliver who claims his mother is bipolar.  The website looked legit.  I listened to a couple of podcasts and read a number of articles on the site.  I signed up for something called the "Inner Circle" with a 30 day free look period.  They explained you must cancel within 30 days or you will be charged 29.95 per month.  Next, David starting sending me emails about bipolar.  However, they were dated 2009.  When I replied "It's 2014", the email was rejected. As soon as I logged into the "Inner Circle", I could tell it was garbage and tried to cancel.  I called the "Leverage Team" phone number 866-671-8986 and left several messages, but nobody called back.  I sent emails to various email addresses, but they were all returned.  I logged into the "Inner Circle" to "Manage my account", but it didn't provide a way to cancel.  Now here's the kicker:  They just charged my account $49.95 not $29.95!  It's sad that David needs to ripoff people dealing with mental illness.  He must really need the money.  What would his "Mother" think?  I wish I would have googled "David Oliver Ripoff" from the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Oliver-Bipolar-Inner-Circle-/Succasunna-New-Jersey-07874/David-Oliver-Bipolar-Inner-Circle-Mental-Health-WorldLeverage-Team-David-Oliver-bipola-1127841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Oliver - Bipolar Inner Circle

I've Learned A lot About Bipolar

AUTHOR: alias - (USA)

Editor’s CommentCopying and pasting content from someone else’s work, when used to appear as if it was solely written by you, may be considered Copyright infringement.  Ripoff Report’s Terms of Service expressly prohibit violations of another’s intellectual property rights.  Due to a claim of Copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act a.k.a. DMCA, the alleged infringing content of this Report has been (((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY))).

--------------------

I learned a lot about bipolar and about my self thorugh the newsletters. Here's some things I learned, thanks to Dave.

((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY)))

David Oliver is not a ripoff

AUTHOR: Andrew - ()

I was contacted personally by Mr. Oliver, and all of my money has been refunded.  After a long conversation with him, I believe that his heart is in the right place.  The effect of the ripoff site is interesting.  On the one hand, my complaint prompted Mr. Oliver to call me and refund my money.  On the other hand, I'm not allowed to pull my complaint - even though I'm the author...