• Report: #872079

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — West Hempstead New York United States of America
David Ostreicher, DDS
93 Division Avenue Internet United States of America

David Ostreicher, DDS David S. Ostreicher, DDS Dr. David Ostreicher - Orthodontist is a ripoff. We've been lied to and overcharged and in the end Dr. Ostreicher never did deliver. Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Dr. David Ostreicher, A Terrible Orthodontist, A Despicable Human Being - Just Read All These Bad Reviews

*General Comment: Dr ostreicher is an excellent dr. I see lies about him on here

*Consumer Comment: Ostreicher is a very good orthodontist.

OMG - I can't believe all the bad reviews there are out there for Dr. Ostreicher and I thought I was the only one who was lied to.  Dr. David Ostreicher should get his dental license revoked.  He's an embarrassment to the profession.  I regret investing my kid's time and my money in what he led me to believe were going to be straight teeth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Ostreicher-DDS/internet/David-Ostreicher-DDS-David-S-Ostreicher-DDS-Dr-David-Ostreicher-Orthodontist-is-a-r-872079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Ostreicher, DDS

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: Jean - ()

I realize that I'm going out on a limb here, but having worked for Dr. David Ostreicher I can tell you that these negative complaints about Dr. Ostreicher are most genuine and legitimite. Also, readers should know that on many occassions I was asked to monitor Dr. Ostreicher's online reputation where ever necessary. I was to do this on various sites, not only Rip Off Report. When I found something negative I was to show it to him and then write some favorable, but bogus review that was either a response to a negative one, or a new positive one. He basically told me what to write.

If anyone thinks that this was unethical on my part, I agree, it was. Nevertheless, I complied. I didn't want to lose my job and Dr. Ostreicher would fire his employees for any ridiculous reason.  One of my coworkers was fired because she scheduled a patient without notifying Dr. Ostreicher.  Apparently there was a flag on this patient's file because the parent owed a whopping $50. Since the parent had already paid $7,500 my coworker didn't think the kid's appointment should be help up for a mere $50. My coworker was a single parent with 3 kids who very much needed this job.

Dr. David Ostreicher is not only a terrible orthodontist - just read his reviews online (not only on Rip Off Report but everywhere else) - but he's also a despicable human being.  I agree with all of his negative reviews.  The positive reviews, well I can only say, have been written either by me, or by the person who took my job, or by Dr. David Ostreicher himself.

Do yourself and your kid a favor and go somewhere else for orthodonitic care.

#2 General Comment

Dr ostreicher is an excellent dr. I see lies about him on here

AUTHOR: Adw725 - ()

These bad remarks about dr Ostreicher. Are so far from the truth!! I have been going there for over 8 years. All 3 of my daughters go to him. 2 of my daughters just got their braces removed. They look amazing!! Someone commented on waiting 2 hours. In all my years bringing my kids. I have never waited over 10 mins. Also they said they couldn't speak to dr ostreicher. And the r in the back he is the only dr working on 10 kids at once!! Again not true. He is not the only dr.truth is He has a lot of staff memebers. He checks them in the end. And calls In every parent at the end to speak withthem it's  unfortunate to read these bad comments! The entire staff has always been good to my kids.

Ostreicher is a very good orthodontist.

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Two of my children see Dr. Ostreicher. He treats the family with dignity and respect, and his fees are very reasonable.  Orthodontic treatment requires cooperation of the children. If the children do not do what they are told, then NO orthodontist can achieve good results.