• Report: #872079

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — West Hempstead New York United States of America
David Ostreicher, DDS
93 Division Avenue Internet United States of America

David Ostreicher, DDS David S. Ostreicher, DDS Dr. David Ostreicher - Orthodontist is a ripoff. We've been lied to and overcharged and in the end Dr. Ostreicher never did deliver. Internet

*General Comment: Dr ostreicher is an excellent dr. I see lies about him on here

*Consumer Comment: Ostreicher is a very good orthodontist.

OMG - I can't believe all the bad reviews there are out there for Dr. Ostreicher and I thought I was the only one who was lied to.  Dr. David Ostreicher should get his dental license revoked.  He's an embarrassment to the profession.  I regret investing my kid's time and my money in what he led me to believe were going to be straight teeth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Ostreicher-DDS/internet/David-Ostreicher-DDS-David-S-Ostreicher-DDS-Dr-David-Ostreicher-Orthodontist-is-a-r-872079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Ostreicher, DDS

#1 General Comment

Dr ostreicher is an excellent dr. I see lies about him on here

AUTHOR: Adw725 - ()

These bad remarks about dr Ostreicher. Are so far from the truth!! I have been going there for over 8 years. All 3 of my daughters go to him. 2 of my daughters just got their braces removed. They look amazing!! Someone commented on waiting 2 hours. In all my years bringing my kids. I have never waited over 10 mins. Also they said they couldn't speak to dr ostreicher. And the r in the back he is the only dr working on 10 kids at once!! Again not true. He is not the only dr.truth is He has a lot of staff memebers. He checks them in the end. And calls In every parent at the end to speak withthem it's  unfortunate to read these bad comments! The entire staff has always been good to my kids.

Ostreicher is a very good orthodontist.

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Two of my children see Dr. Ostreicher. He treats the family with dignity and respect, and his fees are very reasonable.  Orthodontic treatment requires cooperation of the children. If the children do not do what they are told, then NO orthodontist can achieve good results.