Complaint Review: David Pachkofsky

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jimmy — Parts Unknown?!?! Oklahoma United States of America
David Pachkofsky

David Pachkofsky Spammer gambling spammer scammer Internet

*Author of original report: You calling Jimmy a liar sir?

*Consumer Comment: David is NOT a scammer

The company bamsas.com and David Pachkofsky are in my opinion illegal spammers and are peddle illegal online gambling software.

This company asked me to invest 25,000 into new technology that was suppose to rival facebook.

NO! that was not the case, David took my personal email along with everyone in my companies and had got us what some of ya'll would call blacklisted?!?!

NO thank you Sir..

We had no idea what a darn blacklist / redlist was until we invested and proceeded to lose the 25 grand.

Thank you David!

Is this how you treat us folk from Oklahoma!?! We're just dumb redneck's to all of you rich San Franners! Well mabye we were but not anymore, us Southerners won't be workin with any RICH internet folk no more! GAMBLING WE WERE TOLD BY THE S.E.C is ILLEGAL ON THE INTERNET, Thank you Davey for 1.5 million dollar fine!

Be careful ya'll... yes yes we thought the dot com bubble was over we was wrong!

Carefully Treading the fine line.

Jimmy Z (You Know The Name Figure Out The Number)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Pachkofsky/internet/David-Pachkofsky-Spammer-gambling-spammer-scammer-Internet-1016889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Pachkofsky

You calling Jimmy a liar sir?

AUTHOR: Upset Customer - (United States of America)

My name is actually Emma Sikich

Here is my address sir and it's my husband you ripped off.

Here is my phone number to I dare you to say this to me.

405 722-0013
4625 Eastman Dr
Oklahoma City, OK 73122

Is there anyone else who's been ripped off by Davey?

David Pachkofsky lives in San Francisco and also is a homosexual according to the man who referred us to him. My Mother God Rest her Soul always told us kids to stay away from them kind of people, personally I just think they'll burn in h**l but like Momma always used to say if you in sleep dog poo you might get worms! My poor husband got the worms! 25,000 dollars worth! I would have no problem with uploading the western union receipt but that would give away too much personal information.

God strike you down sir for sticking up for a homo sexual, horse thieving internet scam artist.

Good NIGHT and have fun up in the bath house with your friend Davey.

Sincerely Emma

David is NOT a scammer

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

This report is completely false. It was made by a slanderous and mentally disturbed individual who I will not name. David is a stand up guy and his company has a spotless reputation.

1. David did not cause this man a 1.5 million dollar fine.

2. He did not blacklist anyone's email.

Do not believe anything you read here. I have been harassed by the same individual who wrote this post. Several others were scammed by him. David has done NOTHING wrong.