Complaint Review: David Pang or David H. Pang

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Ventura California USA
David Pang or David H. Pang
778 WILIWILI STREET #502, Honolulu, HI 96826 Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

David Pang or David H. Pang Global Sourcing, LLC Ripped me off for $37,757.00USD plus, expenses Honolulu, Hawaii

On 7/12/2011 my company entered into a legal binding contract with David Pang, Global Sourcing, LLC from Honolulu, Hawaii. My company wired $20,157.00USD into his offshore Alpha Max account. This money was for cutting dies for BOTH the PAW and BONE Shape training pads. The written agreement was that the All cutting dies remain the property of my company. Global Sourcing and his partners, Qingdao Pet Club agreed that there would be Absolutely NO Additional Charges to retrofit his existing machines with our cutting dies. (We have proof of this agreement both written and verbal)

On September 30, 2011 via email, David Pang, Global Sourcing, LLC requested that my company needed to wire him his "Sourcing Agent Fee" once again, to his offshore Alpha Max account of $1,600.00USD.

On October 3, 2011 via email, David Pang and his partner, Jack Chi instructed my company to wire $16,000USD for a 50% deposit for a 200,000 piece order of the PAW shape training pads. As of today, June 27, 2012 my company has yet to receive for the product.

On October 19, 2011 my company sent an employee to China to oversee production and this is when David Pang and his partner Jack Chi decided not to show up to the factory as planned. Meaning, we were forced to hire an interpreter and this is when David Pang's partner Mr. Li informed us that the BONE Shape cutting dies were NEVER made, yet David Pang told us they were complete Another deceptive lie that was uncovered by us later Meaning, we were never refunded for that portion of the BONE Shape Cutting Dies, $10,078.50USD Plus, we were unable to fill all the orders that were taken at a trade show.

As of todays date, June 27, 2012 my company has not received any monies or product from David Pang or his partners, Jack Chi and Mr. Li. This man has walked away with $37,757.00USD and hampered the roll out of my new products causing great financial ruins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Pang-or-David-H-Pang/Honolulu-Hawaii-96826/David-Pang-or-David-H-Pang-Global-Sourcing-LLC-Ripped-me-off-for-3775700USD-plus-ex-903832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Pang or David H. Pang