- Report: #904001
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: David Pawelek
David Pawelek7 Quail Hollow Dr Pleasanton, Texas United States of America
David Pawelek Report of Long Term Insurance Fraud Pleasanton, Texas
*Author of original report: Gggg
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
7 Quail Hollow Dr
Pleasanton, TX 78064
2nd Person Concern - Knowledge of Fraud:
Sister Teri Pawelek Green,
USSA Insurance Employee of 28 years
Life/Health Insurance Dept 75610 Lynn Ann San Antonio, TX 78240
David is currently on long term disability after receiving a heart transplant eight years ago. He states he is unable to work because he is not mentally able to go back to work at a desk job such as his previous place of employment - USAA Insurance Company. The company paying disability has questioned his ability to work several times in the past 8 years. He has convinced his doctor that he is unable to work and she has written the insurance company on his behalf on these occasions.
Points of contention:
1) Mr. Pawelek is able to work for a lady friend of their family. He works the cattle on her ranch (heavy physical labor) and she pays him cash for all of his work. He works there 3-4 times a week.
2) Mr. Pawelek makes long drives to Ada, Oklahoma to watch his son play football for East Central University on the weekends during football seasons nearly every weekend. They spend a lot of time there during the spring and fall to watch his son play.
3) Mr. Pawelek has purchased many new pickup trucks and a travel trailer to pull back forth to Oklahoma using his disability and his money illegally earned on his friends ranch.
4) David's mental problem is that he drinks too much beer with the medication he takes.
5) His sister (Teri Pawelek Green), who currently works for USAA, knows about the fraud, yet has done nothing to help with his problem - nor, has she reported the fraud.
6) David Pawelek has committed fraud by lying about his abilities to work to the insurance company paying his disability and SSI benefits thus ripping off many hard working Americans.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Pawelek/Pleasanton-Texas-78064/David-Pawelek-Report-of-Long-Term-Insurance-Fraud-Pleasanton-Texas-904001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.