Complaint Review: David Phillips, Mark, Terry, Ginger, Jennifer

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:st. petersburg Florida
David Phillips, Mark, Terry, Ginger, Jennifer
7821 N Dale Mabry Highway Ste. 200 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

David Phillips, Mark, Terry, Ginger, Jennifer I was hired at 10 dollars, but paid less than minimum wage. Tampa Florida

I was hired by david phillips, or if that's what he calls himself. I was let go for no reason. I was paid less than minimum wage and never received my last paycheck.

They screen their calls down there, when I call they immediatley hang up and don't re-answer their phone again. I was working as a collector and trying diligently at first to do my job. What I found out by working their accounts was the (Island media yellow pages), were scamming people on the carribean islands by promising them web pages and posting them immediately.

The only offered a web page and charged $954 for their so-called service. My job was to collect the debt from them that the scammers like terry, mark, ginger, dave phillips and the rest of their partners in crime have cheated these honest people trying to get business in this depressed economy. I talked with the clients who didn't pay and they said they didn't want the service after they saw what they were offered, which was nothing but a email page with their business name on it.

The clients said that (island media yellow pages) scammed them by not letting them cancel if the didn't like what the saw. It even says in their so-recorded message that they could cancel by going to their web page and simply hitting cancel contract. Well, the clients did so and obviously to no avail. There credit card was billed and when they tried to get their money back they couldn't.

I was told by mark the so-called scammer yes man for david phillips to run a credit card which he attempted to and it would not go through because he told me to call the client and get the cvs number on the back of the card and I wouldn't do it. The next day I was fired. The said I was simply unsuitable for the job.. Terry my so-called co-worker, was reporting everything I did to mark and david phillips and jennifer another scammer who sits and does nothing all day, except make sure that her money is still rolling in..

Yes, these people belong behind bars and getting their money back is should be number 1 on the prosecutor's desk....

Joe t
st. petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Phillips-Mark-Terry-Ginger-Jennifer/Tampa-Florida-33614/David-Phillips-Mark-Terry-Ginger-Jennifer-I-was-hired-at-10-dollars-but-paid-less-tha-475223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Phillips, Mark, Terry, Ginger, Jennifer