Complaint Review: David Pieragostini

• Submitted: Thu, February 15, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2001

• Reported By:Brooklyn NY
David Pieragostini
360 Broadway Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 718-782-6195
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

David Pieragostini screwed me

My Brooklyn Legal Service Lawyer just dropped my case without any prier notice to me. And now I could lose my case in housing court because of it and they said that they don't have a nother Lawyer for me to handle my case right now but I really need one very badly please can you help me with this problem. And his name is Mr.David Pieragostini who is always been very insulting to me and he also knows that I am suffering from Depression and have been since 1998 and I still suffer from it.
So I really can't afford to lose this case because they could evict me if I do lose it please, someone help ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Pieragostini/Brooklyn-New-York-11222/David-Pieragostini-screwed-me-4466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Pieragostini