Complaint Review: David Ruth

• Submitted: Fri, September 17, 1999
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 1999

• Reported By:
David Ruth
810 Powell Ave Miamisburg, hio U.S.A.

Scammer with A+++++++Ref's Beware of David Ruth aka Drjjjr1

On August 4th i entered into a trade agreement with David Ruth from one of the Trading boards on aol in regards to Beanie Babies and Beanie Cards..I made a trade offer to this gentleman of the following for one sealed box of series 3 trading cards valued at 50.00..I offered one 98 Teddy,Zero,Santa,Pumkin Ty Beanies mint with mint tags Book value 100.00+ which was more than fair but my boys wanted the cards...I shipped my box the next day on august 5th it was received by Mr.Ruth on August 7th it was shipped priorty mail..We than waiting for our box 2 weeks went by still no box...Mr.Ruth than said many things 1.it was lost 2.i did receive it and was lieing 3.the postal clerks gave it to the wrong person and the list went on ..I emailed this person regularly asking him to please return our items ...he refused and will only answer emails he feels like..he is very dishonest and his ref's do not stand up for him..it has now been almost 2 months and after emailing him tonite with the threat of having my lawyer handle it ..he more or less laughed at me...I believe he is not returning them because he has now sold or traded them off..I gave him the phone number to my post office and he refuess to call...I think he should also be removed from aol for this thief before others get taken by him..I have saved all incoming and outgoing mail from both of us...so if your a beanie lover beware of this trader...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Ruth/Miamisburg-hio-45342/Scammer-with-ARefs-Beware-of-David-Ruth-aka-Drjjjr1-680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Ruth