Complaint Review: David S. Singer & Associates

• Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Quebec Quebec
David S. Singer & Associates
33 Bedfprd Row, London, United Kingdom

David S. Singer & Associates I have been notified that I was the beneficiary of 30,100,000$ from late Mr. Jurge Krugger London United Kingdom

I have been notified by David S. Singer & associates that late Jurge Krugger made me a beneficiary in his will and left me the sum of $30.100,000USD.

I should contact the Canary Trust Security with the documents I have been supplied, to get my money (30,100,000$)..After a short investigation from my part, I found that that security co. doesn't exist at 44, Whitebridge Road, Onchan, Isle of Man , 1M3 1AL, United Kingdom.

Now, with this info I see that this a great fraud because someone else has received the same documents for the same amount of money.

I hope that if others are reached and notify like I have been they will do the same, report them immediately.

Polick
Quebec, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-S-Singer-Associates/London-/David-S-Singer-Associates-I-have-been-notified-that-I-was-the-beneficiary-of-30100000-424577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David S. Singer & Associates