Complaint Review: David Stanley Dodge MWC

s.e.29th street Midwest City, Oklahoma United States of America

David Stanley Dodge MWC Phoney mailings, and promos Midwest City, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Service

*Consumer Suggestion: suggestion for you

Sympathies to the fellow from Edmond who got chest bumped.
This is called assualt, and he could be charged.

I to get these mailings with a key that won't even fit the bathroom door.
Tradeins are never a good idea, because you will only be offered what they can get them for at a wholesale auction.

I took one of the flyers down there because they told me I had definately won a prize.
I took the paper down there, and they kept me waiting in the showroom table for some time.
Finally one came over, and I presented him with the flyer.

I was told I had to send for the prize, which I finally did,( someplace in Fla.)
To my surprise I also got a bill.
If you win something if should be right there in the store.

David Stanley Chevy also sends these things out, but have a large supply when you get there.
I have picked up 5 one dollar gold coins from them when I went in for oil change.

But the service Dept there don't do all the service they say they do either.
They replaced my side mirror on my truck, so they say.
Then didn't get the door panel back on all the way, and didn't plug in the foot lite at the bottom of the door.

When I told the service manager sometime later after I discovered it, he said that by picking up my truck, I also approved the repair. How am I supposed to follow what all they did on my truck? I took it in there because they are supposed to be the experts.

D.S. Dodge should get false advertising charges against them.
And any chest bumps would put the hired hands in jail.
Oklahoma is behind times with no lemon laws to help citizens.

But this good old boy thing goes all the way to the top, ( lawmakers).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Stanley-Dodge-MWC/Midwest-City-Oklahoma-730130/David-Stanley-Dodge-MWC-Phoney-mailings-and-promos-Midwest-City-Oklahoma-1042835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Stanley Dodge MWC

Service

AUTHOR: Betrayed - ()

My wife and I personally talked with the service manager. He is the one who told me that I approved the job by picking up my vehicle. When they replaced the injectors on my truck, how would I be able to follow that either? You are not allowed back in the repair shop where the work is being done. Thanks for the advise though.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

suggestion for you

AUTHOR: concerned1 - ()

Have you considered sending them an email explaining your frustration? This has worked wonders for me with a different dealership in the past. The owner ended up making it right. I'm not saying this will for sure happen but it's worth a shot. The have a contact us section on their website http://www.davidstanleydodge.com then go to contact us. I hope this helps you out. :)

variables