Complaint Review: David Stanley Dodge

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Edmond Oklahoma
David Stanley Dodge
7609 SE 29th St., Midwest City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

David Stanley Dodge Liars and incompetents, fraud Midwest City Oklahoma

I have been a loyal David Stanley Dodge customer for over 5 years and have bought 4 vehicles from them. I was considering purchasing a new truck and paying cash for it, but after their latest stunt, no more.

Yeah, they make deals other dealers won't because they're lying, incompetent nincompoops who force you into deals you shouldn't make.

I purchased a 2008 Dodge Durango, and the idiot doing my paperwork thought Stop-Gap insurance was a good idea. He said if I decided to cancel within 30 days, my check wouldn't be cashed. So, after talking to my insurance agent, I called back 24 hours later. I was assured that my check wouldn't be cashed.

Well, imagine my surprise when I get a call from Certegy that they are holding a check on me from, you guess it, David Stanley Dodge. The very check that I was told was destroyed.

I have lodged a complaint with Certegy, and after their investigation, David Stanley denies it, and Certegy wants paperwork. For what? I have no paperwork.

Yeah, I should've put a stop payment on that check, but my bank wouldn't do it (I no longer bank there either).

My salesman is fantastic. The rest of the company needs to take a flying leap. My husband and I have found a truck that we are purchasing in YUKON for cash. Hear that Gill and David Stanley?? YUKON!

Sorry buyer
Edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Stanley-Dodge/Midwest-City-Oklahoma/David-Stanley-Dodge-Liars-and-incompetents-fraud-Midwest-City-Oklahoma-454038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Stanley Dodge