Complaint Review: David Stern Law Office

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:Zimmerman Minnesota
David Stern Law Office
St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

David Stern Law Office ,gmac Contacted me to help with my house St. Paul Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: Attention Chad from Minn./Law Office Of David J. Stern is being investigated by ALL...

I was contacted by a women who's name was Rose, Operstor# 10055(no last name, she said she was not allowed to give that info out)...she explained to me she had been hired by my morgate company (citi mortgage) to help speed up the process....she first asked me where I was with my mortgage and wether I was looking to foreclose on my house or keep it...Once I told her that I was already working with someone with citi mortgage she said "is there someone assigened personally to your account to help you through the process's of keeping your home"...I said no, she then told me she was calling because she would be there person that I was going to be dealing with, not citi mortgage....she then moved on and told me it looked like I had already taken care of everything she needed, making statements just like my mortgage. company has for the last 9 month's, and also telling me that citi mortgage had given her all the info that she had, ...but at the end told me she needed the last two month's of bank statements....which I new then she was a scam...but i let her continue anyways....she gave me her info, Phone 954.233.800, fax 954.233.8560, email address and told me that she needed me to send my bank statements to her by fax or email before the end of the day, making her last statement..."hurry"....which was another dead give away...FYI, David Stern and your Dumb A** employees, "I have nothing, therefore please feel free to take it, cause im sure when you get it you'll find the same thing I do everytime I go to the bank...NOTHING"....

Chad
Zimmerman, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Stern-Law-Office/St-Paul-Minnesota/David-Stern-Law-Office-gmac-Contacted-me-to-help-with-my-house-St-Paul-Minnesota-452270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Stern Law Office

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Miss Guardian - (U.S.A.)

To Chad: Stand up & fight! They are all over this site & two more sites exposed far greater than this one! PLease look under everything Attorney David J. Stern, Law Offices of David J. Stern, & David J. Stern, you shall see he is everywhere, look on the internet & google him (Florida Attorney David J. Stern), he has been reprimanded by The Florida Bar, sanctioned = $$$$$$$$$$$$$ , & is being currently sued, also read the trial Acosta-vs-Campbell (28 pages), look it up (David J. Stern was sued & walked away Scott-free ONLY & I repeat ONLY on a technicality & nothing MORE.... ) He is being investigated & looked at... call Dateline NBC, call BBB, call State Attorney Generals, call Board Of Banking & Finance & Call victims ... Mr. & Mrs. King (WOW---what a tragedy) this man has no shame! He shall be awarded three meals a day if the (Kings) have their final say...this should be a wake-up call for Mr. Stern, shame on him! He is all over the internet, do not forget about the nine on-going investigations that are still active & four are almost concluded...wow! This man shall only have power over whether he decides to eat three meals a day or not in a special place just for him... a special reservation to be announced shortly! He is already made aware according to our reliable sources granted to us at through our last meeting that he will have the option to turn himself in with or without attorney representation when the time arrives... what will this man decide! David J. Stern, we welcome your responses to all on this site that your people read on a daily basis, so will the Real David J. Stern stand up & tell the World he is Sorry for all evils he has caused, etc.! Please figure out a way our group can reach out to you & protect you, we may be able to provide generous assistance through our collections to date & more?! We welcome your responses! God Bless All Victims of David J. Stern!