rank

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2005

• Reported By:Waianae Hawaii
David Thompson Of Gulf Bank PLC
TAURUS PLAZA, ELEGANZA BUILDING, WHARF ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 011-2341 723513
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

David Thompson Of Gulf Bank PLC ripoff Lagos Internet

I'm sad to say that these people conned me out of 950 dollars. And in order for me to recieve my "inheritance", I would have to send an additional 1900 dollars to them. I got sent all of these documents that look legal, but in this day and age, you never know what can be forged.

This man (David Thompson), is still writing to me asking why I haven't sent any of the "remittance" funds to the bank for processing. I've tried writing the bank but the submit button doesn't work for sending emails to the "True" website of the Gulf Bank PLC.

After looking at the site I was given to check my account status, I checked the actual bank website and found various differences. Also, the account number I was given had changed as well!

I'm one of those ones who fell for it, don't make the same mistake I did.

Crystal
Waianae, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2005 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Thompson-Of-Gulf-Bank-PLC/internet/David-Thompson-Of-Gulf-Bank-PLC-ripoff-Lagos-Internet-155526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Thompson Of Gulf Bank PLC