Complaint Review: David Troup : Dynasty Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
David Troup : Dynasty Moving & Storage
10700 N. Katella # H Anaheim, California U.S.A.

David Troup : Dynasty Moving & Storage Lied, Used, Cheated, Abandoned Family Anaheim California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am the original poster of this report

*UPDATE Employee: NOT TRUE

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Second Opinion

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: These Statements are false

*UPDATE Employee: This report was a fabrication

David Troup owner of Dynasty Moving & Storage Co. in Anaheim Ca. and I had a baby boy in Feb. 2003. He was great for the first month then walked out on us after I kept catching him cheating with his very ugly ex girlfriend.

After 7 years this is how he treated me. I had no diapers, no formula, and he did not care in the least. He is an abuser to myself, and to his employees also. Amazing somebody can be in the act of cheating on you, while talking to you on the phone, claiming what a good christian he is. PUKE!!!!

I hope every woman out there is aware of him and what he does. I have caught him with Men and women so everybody is game for him. Customers Beware. He also gave me 2 sexually transmitted diseases. YUCK!!!! I hope that this man someday gets his heart ripped out and crushed like he has done to me. A- HOLE

Carol
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2003 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Troup-Dynasty-Moving-Storage/Anaheim-California-92835/David-Troup-Dynasty-Moving-Storage-Lied-Used-Cheated-Abandoned-Family-Anaheim-Calif-65193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Troup : Dynasty Moving & Storage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am the original poster of this report

AUTHOR: Carol - (United States of America)

I am writing this today to try to repair the damage I have done by writing this report.

I wrote this during a time when I was very very much in love with somebody who I planned on spending the rest of my life with, who I just had a baby with and basically was devastated by the demise of our relationship.  I was hurt beyond words.  I reacted with the intention of wanting to cause him the same pain I was feeling inside.  Was it wrong? Yes! on so many levels.  I am allot more mature now and realize that this is not how to resolve private matters.

I should never have tried to hurt him this way.  He is a great father to our son.  He has given our son so many gifts in life already.  Things that only a father can give a son.   So many men have nothing or little to do with their kids today especially sons.  Sons need their Fathers, no matter what.  What more could a person ask for in life other than your partner do that for their child.  Well he did.  Thank you for that.

I was wrong to do what I did and post the lies.  I am adding this in the form of a rebuttal since Ripoff report will not for any reason remove a report.  Even if it is the original author.  I agreed to that when I wrote the report which was my mistake to begin with.  It is not true.  If anybody has any questions they can contact me.

Carol
Garden Grove

NOT TRUE

AUTHOR: EMPLOYEE - (United States of America)

THIS REPORT WAS WRITTEN BY A EX-GIRLFRIEND THAT JUST WANTED TO CAUSE DAVID PAIN IN ANYWAY SHE COULD. SHE NOW REGRETS WRITING THIS AND IS ON GOOD TERMS WITH DAVID

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Second Opinion

AUTHOR: Mark Felt - (United States of America)

As a former employee of Dynasty Movers and David Troup, I happened to read this report, and I was in shock. When I know first hand what the truth is. He has always treated me as an employee fairly, He works very hard to make sure his customers are satisfied and has a long standing business with a solid reputation. I have 3 children myself and have seen Mr. Troup with his kids on numerous occasions. He is a Former United States Marine Corp. Veteran, and conducts himself in both business and in life, with class & dignity. I can only assume that this Carol is angry and bitter that Mr. Troup realized he needed to move forward and she feels scorned and simply would say or probably do anything. What I would say to anyone who questions this, is to meet him and judge for yourself.I wouldrecommend Dynasty Movers to anyone.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

These Statements are false

AUTHOR: D.T. - (United States of America)

I am David Troup, owner of Dynasty Movers. This report was written 7 years ago and was a fabrication. I didn't even know something like this was written and posted on the internet about me until someone brought it to my attention.

My son lives with me, and Ido my best to provide. I try to be a good father to my children as well as a good employer. This report was written years ago after an arguement. Its a shame that slander like this can be posted on the internet forever...

This report was a fabrication

AUTHOR: dee - (United States of America)

I am an employee of David Troup and Dynasty Movers. David Troup is a great father, and a great employer. He works hard to try to keep everyone working and provide jobs.

I've seen him with his kids and he's a wonderful father, and his kids are always happy to spend time with him. Almost every weekend he plans family outings.

Honestly, I believe this report was written in the midst of a lovers quarrel, and I know it was all a fabrication only because I see David Troup interact with his children, and his son lives with him and he does very well taking care of and providing for him.