Complaint Review: David Van Whittemore

• Reported By: StopTheRipoff —
David Van Whittemore

David Van Whittemore Gay Dance White Party, Drugs, Drunk, Blackout Internet

*Consumer Comment: A Police Report Has Been Filed

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BILL ASH - Such an ugly, bitter old man.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Police Report Has Been Filed & Our Attorney Tried To Serve You At Rick Dees But Again You Don't Work There

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: AGAIN... Who is Bill/Billy/William Ash of San Diego?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: AGAIN - WHO IS BILL ASH?

*General Comment: The Real Story

*Author of original report: Facts Are Facts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THE FACTS ON BILL ASH

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact info

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wow

*Author of original report: David STOP the drugs

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Give it up, Bill.

*General Comment: contact information

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Done.

*Author of original report: Pictures, Post, Statement & Facts Don't LIE!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Final response...

*UPDATE Employee: oh honey.....get a life.

*General Comment: eye witness & facebook friend

*Author of original report: Pictures & Snapshots

*Author of original report: Facts Are Facts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The real story...

*UPDATE Employee: Got rejected? File a report.

David Van Whittemore formally of San Diego and formally of Rick Dees Entertainment was spotted Easter Sunday at The White Party, Palm Springs. He was so drugged up and drunk he was asked to leave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Van-Whittemore/internet/David-Van-Whittemore-Gay-Dance-White-Party-Drugs-Drunk-Blackout-Internet-1040043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Van Whittemore

A Police Report Has Been Filed

David Van Whittemore

1. The Mister Madame thing turned into a book almost 30 years ago. Yes I did work with Heidi Fleiss and everyone is well aware when I was in my late teens that happened. What you are saying is NOT true and that's why I'm taking you to court.

2. I never spent a night in jail so again you are NOT telling the truth. The outcome was all covered in the book, buy a copy. These are public facts. I know you are broke and hungry but I didn't know you couldn't afford a book? If the judge finds anything you wrote or spoke to anyone to be untrue than a judgement will happen against your future wages. If you ever get a job? You keep saying you work for Rick Dees. I want everyone to call Rick Dees and ask if you work there. We sent a copy of what you work to Rick Dees and have had several conversations with them. Again, what you are writing is untrue.

3. I NEVER tesifield in any trail including Seth Tobias. The wife took a plea deal and went to jail before the trail, based on my statements. I was on the front page of over 500 national papers including the New York Times and made an hour long CNBC movie that I was paid over one million dollars. Again what you are writing is NOT true.

4. I don't work for anyone. I don't do drugs. I can afford my life. I live in San Diego but mostly live in Ft. Lauderdale, so again what you wrote is NOT true. I own my current Ft. Lauderdale home and business for over 20 years. These are simple facts that anyone can look up. Again what you are writing and saying is NOT true.

5. I have called both magizines in town after the WP. I have called the WP. They know me and they know of you and your reputation. I have called both club owners in town. They know me and they don't know you, but in your words and in comments in magizines you have been put out of there clubs. I have called Rick Dees. You don't work there. You can tell anyone anything you want but it has to be the truth and I'll be happy to show your texts, pictures, the statements I've obtained from others that were there and the snapshots of your facebook before you took most of the statements and pictures down.

6. I have snapshots of your facebook that I'll be happy to show anyone. You took most of your posts down about your drug use and over drinking. WHY? You wrote "it's my life and doesn't effect my work". Why take it down if you are that proud?

7. Now you are writing I'm ugly, old, bitter? All very slanderous among all these other untrue statements. We will move to the courts and publicly post that you are being sued since you continue to lie, post, bully and keep the drama going. A police report in San Diego has been filed based on facts and I'll be happy to send a copy of the report to anyone interested.

Let me clear up some things that David has written.

1. I have not been hospitalized numerous times in the past several years for both physical and mental health issues. What David is saying to people we know and has posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

2. David wrote and has posted on facebook "I continue to work with Rick Dees Entertainment" I called Rick Dees Entertainment and the girl told me she is not aware of a David Van Whittemore currently working in the office. The dates David wrote these comments and the statement that Rick Dees office has made is simple to prove. Again I've sent them what was written and they can take legal action if they want.

because he was such a mess. What David is saying to people we know and posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove with all the statements from everyone that was there, again David and I have NEVER been alone. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

4. I am not 60, but 48 as David again lied about his statement. Now David says I'm ugly and bitter. David thinks really "highly" of himself to write that about anyone. What David is saying to people we know and posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

5. I've never spent a night in jail nor have I been arrested 11 times. What David is saying to people we know and posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

6. I have a home in Ft. Lauderdale, Scripps Ranch and a condo in Hillcrest. I have a business on the east and west coast so I certainly was not run out of town in ether area. What David is saying to people we know and posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

7. According to the texts and what I saw several times over Easter weekend I would say David was on drugs and over drank. I don't talk behind peoples back and on Sunday night I went directly to David and said I was very unhappy with his actions over the weekend since I did pay for his visit. Why would David write me texts about drugs and over drinking if he wasn't actually doing it?

7. When I returned to San Diego, David started sending me messages on facebook saying how sorry he was and I replied I can't be around people with that kind of behavior. I blocked him on facebook. It was clear I wanted no further contact from David.

8. David started texting me non stop and the texts are clear with times and dates so I had to go to the trouble of having him blocked on my cell phone. If I was after him for sex as he is telling people and writing why would he keep trying to get in touch with me? What David is saying to people we know and posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

9. I know he did get walked out by security that weekend and I'm now aware of his comments about being put out of clubs in San Diego. It was easy to get a statement from security.

10. David has posted I'm mentally ill, but it's him doing drugs, over drinking, writing these posts and telling these stories. I've never been treated for mental illness and the club owners in both areas know me. This is very slanderous. What David is saying to people we know and posted is NOT true and it's easy to prove. We are seeking a judgement for this statement.

The following messages was sent by David Van Whittemore on Wednesday. It doesn't back up David's story about sex. I have pictures and he looked like he was under the influnce of something

Just wanted to sincerely say thank you again for everything this weekend and
I am sorry we didn't get to hang out... I definitely wanted to but you kept
running from me. I hope we can be friends. Our schedules seemed pretty off and
it was pretty chaotic. Anyway, thank you again - I had an awesome time all
thanks to you. Hope to see and talk soon...

David

I'll be happy to show this message to anyone that would like to see it.

for there weekend as we do with many events. David had NO money and wanted to go. David was a mess that weekend and I certainly didn't want him around my group of friends. I do have hundreds of texts messages of him talking about drugs, being drunk and sexual texts and there was no reason for me to doubt his actions. I paid for your weekend and this is the way you act and you call me mentally ill?

David I'd recommend you grow up, clean your act up with the parties, drama, behaviors and the lies. I have nothing to do with this girl you owe money to, but if you owe it meet her and pay it. I can afford my life. I don't owe anyone a penny and I don't have to lie about anything. You pulled me in the middle of this and continue to post. There is no one that can say I owe them money, that they've seen me do drugs or that has had sex outside of a relationship with me or that I asked for sex. You can't say the same thing. Shame on you! People know me and people know you and people can see what you are writing about me is drama, filled with lies and who would want this behavior around them in a work area? This is now in the lawyers hand. Very sad! You aren't going to bully me or tell all these untruths. That's why there are courts!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BILL ASH - Such an ugly, bitter old man.

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

Bill's lies just keep coming. He doesn't know how NOT to lie... EVEN WHEN UNDER OATH. Anyone that knows or knows of Bill (AKA Billy AKA William AKA "Mister Madam") Ash, knows that he is an outright liar and fraud.

Again, just Google his name.

How sad is your life when this is what you're concerned with? I was not drunk or on drugs as Bill has falsely claimed... but even if I was... this is what you, as a fairly old man, spends his time doing? I should be flattered but I'm not - Disgusted is more like it.

Truthfully - if I looked like you, I'd probably never leave the house and sit on the computer harassing people all day too... but for real, you truly need help. Such a sad, wasted life you have led. Such an ugly, bitter old man you are.

I will expose you to everyone I possibly can.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Bill Ash - ()

Let me tell the truth about what I know about David Van Whittemore and this very sad situation. He is a friend of a friend. We had invited 8 different people to the White Party including David Whittemore and paid for there weekend as we do with many events. David had no money and wanted to go. David was a mess that weekend and I certainly didn't want him around my group of friends. I do have hundreds of texts messages of him talking about drugs, being drunk and sexual texts and there was no reason for me to doubt his actions. Let me clear up some things that David has written.

3. David said I offered him cocaine. I have never done cocaine and NEVER offered cocaine to David Van Whittemore. We have never been alone and I have obtained statements from the others that were there when David forced his way in to our group and I quickly ran from the situation because he was such a mess.

4. I am not 60, but 48 as David again lied about his statement

5. I have not been arrested 11 times

6. I have a home in Ft. Lauderdale and a business so I certainly was not run out of town.

7. When I returned to San Diego David started sending me messages on facebook saying how sorry he was and I can't be around people with that kind of behavior. I blocked him on facebook.

8. David started texting me non stop so I had to go to the trouble of having him blocked. If I was after him for sex why would he keep trying to get in touch with me?

10. I did call Rick Dess, I did call both magazines in town, I did call the two owners of night clubs in town and told them what David was writing and asked there advice. I have filed a police report in San Diego and plan on taking further legal action.

It's a very sad situation but David Van Whittemore has said horrible things about me when I've been so good to him and my intentions were clear when I blocked him.

Hi Bill,

Just wanted to sincerely say thank you again for everything this weekend and I am sorry we didn't get to hang out... I definitely wanted to but you kept running from me. I hope we can be friends. Our schedules seemed pretty off and
it was pretty chaotic. Anyway, thank you again - I had an awesome time all thanks to you. Hope to see and talk soon...

David

David I'd recommend you grow up, clean your act up with the parties, drama, behaviors and the lies. You can say hello in passing but other than that stay clear. I have nothing to do with this girl you owe money to, but if you owe it meet her and pay it. I can afford my life. I don't owe anyone a penny and I don't have to lie about anything. There is no one that can say I owe them money, that they've seen me do drugs or that has had sex with me or that I asked for sex. Shame on you! People know me and people know you. You can't say the same thing. This is now in the lawyers hand. Very sad

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AGAIN... Who is Bill/Billy/William Ash of San Diego?

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

To anyone reading this website (which probably isn't many)...

Because "Sem09" and "StopTheRipoff" --- real name, Bill/Billy/William Ash (formerly of Florida, now living in San Diego) --- has set out on a mission to slander and defame me with complete fabrications and lies, let me tell you a little about the man himself. I'll let you decide whether or not he can be trusted.

To start, if you do a little research, "Sem 09" and "Stop The Ripoff" seem to have quite the history of defending Mr. Ash on this website. He has several aliases/screen names on this website and uses them interchangeably to slander people. See the links below.

A little strange for someone that, according to their statements on this report, doesn't know who Bill Ash is or how to contact him. I mean, unless "Sem09" and "StopTheRipoff" are indeed Bill/Billy/William Ash himself... Which they most definitely are.

AND FINALLY, to fully understand who BILL/BILLY/WILLIAM ASH is and why he is doing this to me, you need to do no more than conduct a simple Google search. Listed below are a number of links to articles about Bill from various sources...

******Even his testimony in a murder trial was found to be FALSE!******

There are many more articles and stories about this incredibly shady man should anyone want to do their own research.

So now we see the type of person that Bill Ash really is. An ex "gay pimp." A man that has been arrested ELEVEN times. A man that played a questionable role in an investigation for murder. A fraud. A liar. A cheat. A swindler. A scam artist. The shadiest of the shady. Bill Ash has burned bridges across the country and this situation is no different.

BILL ASH IS MENTALLY ILL AND HAS AN EXTENSIVE HISTORY OF SHADY AND PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED - PERIOD. Don't believe me? The links and news articles don't lie.

Furthermore, Bill does not know me AT ALL. He literally spent 10 seconds with me in a crowd of people. Everything "Sem09" and "StopTheRipoff" have said is from Bill Ash's mouth directly and should be treated as such... with ZERO credibility.

Give it up, Bill. Take your sad, tired existence somewhere else. San Diego wants just as much to do with you as Florida did before they threw you out for your shameful, immature, and psychotic antics.

Because of your shady criminal history, I have let those close to me as well as the police know about this entire issue and conversation. They are well aware of everything that has been said on both ends and I will continue to educate and warn anyone I can about you. A restraining order is not far off - you've been notified. Keep your distance and stop with the lies and we won't have any more issues. Understand? If you think I'm joking - I'm not. You really don't need anymore trouble with the law.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AGAIN - WHO IS BILL ASH?

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

To anyone reading this website (which probably isn't many)...

Because "Sem09," "StopTheRipoff" and "Bill Ash" --- Are ALL Bill Ash (formerly of Florida, now in San Diego) --- who has set out on a mission to slander and defame me with complete fabrications and lies, let me again tell you a little about the man himself. I'll let you decide whether or not he can be trusted.

To start, if you do a little research, "Sem 09" and "Stop The Ripoff" seem to have a quite the history of defending Mr. Ash on this website. See the links below.

A little strange for someone that, according to their statements on this report, doesn't know who Bill Ash is or how to contact him. I mean, unless "Sem09" and "StopTheRipoff" are indeed Bill Ash himself... Which they most definitely are.

AND FINALLY, to fully understand who BILL ASH is and why he is doing this to me, you need to do no more than conduct a simple Google search. Listed below are a number of links to articles about Bill from various sources...

***Even his testimony in a murder trail was found to be FALSE!***  (See last link above)

Furthermore, Bill does not know me AT ALL. He literally spent 10 seconds with me in a crowd of people. Everything "Sem09," "StopTheRipoff" and "Bill Ash" have said is from Bill's mouth directly and should be treated as such... with ZERO credibility.

Because of your shady criminal history, I have let those close to me as well as the police know about this entire issue and conversation. A restraining order is not far off - you've been warned. Keep your distance and stop with the lies and we won't have any more issues. Understand? If you think I'm joking - I'm not. You really don't need anymore trouble with the law.

#6 General Comment

The Real Story

4. I am not 60, but 48 as David again lied about his statement

5. I have not been arrested 11 times

Just wanted to sincerely say thank you again for everything this weekend and
I am sorry we didn't get to hang out... I definitely wanted to but you kept
running from me. I hope we can be friends. Our schedules seemed pretty off and
it was pretty chaotic. Anyway, thank you again - I had an awesome time all
thanks to you. Hope to see and talk soon...

Facts Are Facts

AUTHOR: StopTheRipoff - ()

David Whittemore, again I'll be happy to meet you so you can see I'm not Bill Ash. I've said that many times. I'll be happy to meet Rick Dees with you and show them all the facts. You keep saying you work for them. They said you don't work in the office. You have a reputation of being drunk and on drugs in Hillcrest and I'll be happy to talk to the police or the courts that you referred too. The facts are the facts. You gave statements to magazines about being tossed out of clubs. Your facebook has hundreds of references to drugs, being drunk, about sex, and being blacked out. I have the snapshots. You wrote these things. I have pictures of you in some state of mind that isn't normal after you spilled the drink on me. Last night I got texts from your "good friends" that are listed on your facebook that you wrote during White Party making references to sex, drugs and drinking. You can blame everyone else and come up with lies but at the end of the day the facts are facts. You ruined my WP outfit and I want the money David Whittemore. You have major problems that you talk about with drugs and drinking. Now I can't wait to hear from the 60 year old Bill, that's been hospitalized many times in the last several years, that wants you for sex, that you have nude pictures and videos of him and that's been in jail 11 times? You understand these statements you wrote and again probably aren't true. You need help!Everything I wrote is because you owe me money and are facts. Slander is a crime and a judgement will go against your future earnings if you ever get a job. I wish you the best but I want to be paid.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THE FACTS ON BILL ASH

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

Oh h**l, I'll do the honors!

Because Bill Ash (AKA Billy Ash, AKA Mr. Madam - formerly of Florida, now in San Diego) has set out on a mission to defame me with complete fabrications and lies on this website, let me introduce you to the man himself.

To start, if you do a little research, "Stop The Ripoff" seems to have a quite the history of defending Mr. Ash on this website. From this report to the one below...

A little strange for someone that, according to his statements on this report, doesn't know who Bill Ash is or how to contact him. I mean, unless "StopTheRipoff" is indeed Bill Ash himself...

Next, Bill Ash is mentioned in a number of completely unrelated posts on this website. His reputation definitely precedes him! See below...

AND FINALLY, to fully understand who BILL ASH is and why he is doing this to me, you need to do no more than conduct a simple Google search. Listed below are a number of links to articles about Bill from various sources...

There are many more should anyone want to do their own research!

So now we see the type of person that Bill Ash really is. An ex "gay pimp." A man that has been in jail ELEVEN times. A man that played a questionable role in an investigation for murder. A fraud. A liar. A cheat. A swindler. A scam artist. The shadiest of the shady. Bill Ash has burned bridges across the country and this situation is no different. He is mentally ill and should be called out as such when trying to swindle and defame myself or anyone else.

Bill does not know me AT ALL. He literally spent 10 seconds with me in a crowd of people. Everything "StopTheRipoff" has said is from Bill's mouth directly and should be treated as such... with ZERO credibility.

Because of your shady criminal history, I will be letting those close to me as well as the police know about this entire issue and conversation. A restraining order is not far off - you've been warned. Keep your distance and stop with the lies and we won't have any more issues. Understand? If you think I'm joking - I'm not. You really don't need anymore trouble with the law.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact info

AUTHOR: Natalina - ()

If you're so desperate for his contact information...why don't you just google him. Or search his name on this site. I'm sure you'll get all the info you need.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wow

AUTHOR: Natalina - ()

I thought you were a straight woman....

David STOP the drugs

AUTHOR: StopTheRipoff - ()

David Van Whittemore you have a drug problem and a drinking problem according to your own facebook and many that I've talked too by tweet, text, and facebook. You are going to be a star cause I'm posting your posts and security walking you to the door after you spilling something all over me. Rick Dees in BH has confirmed that you DO NOT work for them. You can call them and ask them if Amanda didn't call them two times if you would like. Why do you keep all these lies going? I want the money for the rental and I'll be happy to meet you in person. You got kicked out of WP and I got pictures. You talk about being blacked out and tossed out of other clubs. I have not talked to the Bill that you keep referring to and can't get WP or Atlas until Monday. It would be a major help if you could give me this 60 year olds contact that you say wants to have sex with you. I've seen you and your website, that's hard to believe. I really could care less about you, but I want the money for the damage you did to my outfit.

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Give it up, Bill.

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

Give it up, Bill. I never thought I would be feuding online with some 60 year old man I only met for 10 seconds but here we are. I am going to be the mature one here and try to put an end to this obnoxiousness... it's silly, immature, and I'm sure we both have more important things to do with our lives. I'm sorry you feel hurt about this past weekend but at this point all we can do is let it go and bury the hatchet. I hope you will come to your senses and agree. No more lies and no more stories - This has gotten nasty enough and frankly I'm over it. I truly wish you the best - take care.

#13 General Comment

contact information

AUTHOR: JefferyNSanDiego - ()

StopTheRipOff I know a Bill Ash he use to live in Atlas, in San Diego. He and his partner still own the condo so you might be able to get in contact with the Atlas office and get the current phone contact. I still live there and was neighbors with them. Bill and Adam built a very large home in Scripps Ranch if this is the same guy and they also live in Ft. Lauderdale. I looked up in the white pages and there wasn't a listing. He owns several night clubs around the country. One of them is Backstreet in Ft. Lauderdale. You might want to call the club and tell them what this David Whittemore is writing about Bill.

The guy I know never did coke, isn't into younger guys and is very involved in the community. I lived by them and can say there was never a mental problem or any hospital stays. The Bill I know was very generous to people. I asked several of my friends if they know this David Whittemore and ether they didn't or had nothing good to say and agreed with your comments. Please make sure you let Bill or Adam know what is going on with this David Whittemore. StopTheRipOff I'm so sorry this happened to you.

#14 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Done.

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

This is silly, I've got work to do. Take care.

Pictures, Post, Statement & Facts Don't LIE!

AUTHOR: StopTheRipoff - ()

David Van Whittemore you don't remember the names you called me at the White Party and you wonder why I'm upset? Yes, I'm a straight women that attended White Party and lives in Hillcrest. You were so drunk and drugged up you spilled stuff all over my rented WP outfit walking by me. I asked who you were to guys I know from San Diego. I had to get security to make sure you left.

On Sunday knowing my rented outfit was ruined I took snapshots of all your facebook and internet things talking about drugs to back up my RipOff Report. You went from saying you are an angel and didn't drink or do drugs at the WP to agreeing you were put out and a mess at the White Party and that's why people go to bars. You went on to trash a guy Bill Ash that you had another problem with that weekend.

I'll be happy to talk to him because I bet that post isn't true. I bet you don't have nudes or video of him nor was he ever hospitalized or wanted you. You cost me $550 from the rental company because you were such a mess and spilled stuff all over me. I plan on taking this to court and I'd HIGHLY recommend the other people that had dealings with you come forward and do the same. Your reputation is not of being entertaining as you post but of being a mess.

I can't wait for a return call from WP to see if they know this guy Bill you are talking about and to tell him what's going on with everthing that you posted. This isn't a he said, she said, I got snapshots, pictures of you that night, pictures of security walking behind you out the door, pictures of my ruined outfit and the cost, never mind I had to leave the party. I want my money and IP addresses are very clear when it comes to courts and who posted what on Ripoff Reports. I also have a second call in to Rick Dees and will be happy to show them everything.

#16 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Final response...

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

This will be my last response to this already tired and fabricated feud.

I never referred to you as "sir." Another poster did.

Next - You have saved screenshots and magazine articles about me for months yet I have no idea who you are??? Wow. Clearly you have an unhealthy obsession that needs to be professionally addressed. I strongly suggest you seek help and talk to someone about this issue. Your vendetta and mission to defame me for whatever the reason may be (jealously, insecurity, etc) is silly and nasty. Since when is getting drunk at a bar a crime? That's the best you've got?

Keep in mind, I'm a comic - most of what I say is based in comedy and satire. Drinking, drugs, sex, violence, and any other topics I may choose to joke about and use for comic material are just that... COMIC MATERIAL.

So you're a straight woman (doubtful) that has no interest in sex with gay men... but you're at White Party taking pictures and creeping about? Go you. Furthermore, my Facebook page has never been removed and is a private page for my friends and family only. I have an abundance of friends and all the right enemies - which you have clearly proven by your fabricated and immature posts. I can say with 100% certainty that I was not drugged up at White Party or asked to leave... if that's what you believe, perhaps you were the one on something? As far as warning my future employers to drug test me - GO FOR IT! I had a drug test on Wednesday (THREE days after White Party) and passed with flying colors. I got the job... exactly how would I have done that if I was so "drugged up" that I couldn't walk three days before? This whole thing is childish and stupid and I suggest that you let it go.

Your stalking, lies, and obsession with me has quickly reached a very uncomfortable and creepy level. Should it continue, I will take any and all necessary actions to ensure my safety.

oh honey.....get a life.

Seriously...get one.

Who made you the morality police?

And secondly, if you had any clue, most of the drug references he makes are in jest because people expect that of him. He takes pride in entertaining his friends which makes him a beloved figure in the community. If you knew him, you would know that.

If you knew anything of him, you would know that he is talented, intelligent, charming, loyal, responsible and professional when it comes to his career. Whatever he does in his personal or social life has nothing to do with it nor is it any of your business to report. Having been his neighbor for over 2 years, I can vouch that he has NEVER missed a day of work due to "partying". His car was always gone by the time I left for work. If David had any type of substance abuse issue, or if his life was spiraling out of control,  I would be the first one to address this concern. Not you, whomever the hell you are. You don't even know him enough to make those accusations. Shame on you for taking things out of context and making them supposed facts and potentially harming someone's reputation. You're a despicable human being.

So why don't you mind your own business, STRAIGHT WOMAN...and if you had ANY integrity or credibility for what you speak of, you would reveal yourself instead of hiding behind your cowardly shroud of anonymity.

You are a sad human being who feels important by defaming others.

Here's a drug test for you:
How many forms of antidepressants are you currently on?
A. zoloft
B. prozac
C. Seroquel
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE

Get a life, coward.

#18 General Comment

eye witness & facebook friend

AUTHOR: sem09 - ()

I know David Van Whittemore and I agree he does have a drug and alcohol problem. I don't know him well enough to say where he works or if he is still working. I am on his facebook and have seen him out in San Diego. His posts are funny but mostly related to clubbing, sexual or drug use. Each computer has an ID so it'll be easy to tell who wrote the post. StopTheRipoff or Bill Ash you can get in touch with me directly because I believe the statement. If the statement listed by David Van Whittemore is not correct than Bill I'd recommend you file a police report or get in contact with an attorney.

Pictures & Snapshots

AUTHOR: StopTheRipoff - ()

David Van Whittemore: "Trying to remember just how many times I got kicked out of Rich's this weekend. Phone, keys, wallet, shorts, socks and shoes are all MIA."

snapshot was taken of sdgln

Pictures and posts of David talking about drugs use, being drunk and blacked out, I have a snapshot Of David Van Whittemore's facebook page of the last several months from March 31, 2013.

Does anyone have contact information for Bill Ash or the city he lives in? Please write me.

Facts Are Facts

AUTHOR: StopTheRipoff - ()

David Van Whittemore - you keep referring to me as a "sir". I am a straight woman. This account has been opened since 2009, so obviously you have many people that have grievances with you. I have a snapshot of your facebook page with hundreds of references to you using drugs, being drunk and blacked out. There is a quote in a magazine from July 2012 from you listed on the internet, saying that you were tossed out of a gay bar because you were so drunk and blacked out. I have pictures of you at the white party and you could barely walk and you certainly were asked to leave. The reason for this report was to encourage all future employers to drug test you, ask for your facebook that you just took down because of this report, to read the quotes online of your facebook page, sdpix - July 26, Jim Windsor's column and your problems with being tossed out of numerous places because of your behavior. I am a straight woman and have no interest in sex with a gay man. I'll be happy to take this to the courts, your facebook, pictures and other things. I'm also reaching out to this Bill through the WP to see why you think that is me.

#21 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The real story...

AUTHOR: David Whittemore - ()

While I did in fact make an appearance at White Party this year and am a former (not formal) resident of San Diego, everything else in this report is completely false. I continue to work with Rick Dees Entertainment, I was not drugged up or drunk, and I was never asked to leave. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Palm Springs and will most certainly be back next year!

The 'acquaintance' behind this report, Bill Ash, has spent no more than twenty seconds in my presence and (according to a close friend of his) has been hospitalized numerous times in the past several years for both physical and mental health issues. During our brief introduction, Bill offered me illegal drugs (cocaine) and solicited me for sex. He also sent me lewd pictures and videos via text message. After repeatedly declining his highly offensive and inappropriate advances, this fabricated and defaming report was made.

In short - Bill is bitter, angry, and hurt that I declined his offers, and in a desperate attempt to save face and seek revenge, he fabricated a story (this report) and took the issue public. While it saddens me that Bill felt the need to lie and defame, I deemed it my obligation to clear the air and come forward with the truth.

Got rejected? File a report.

AUTHOR: Natalina - ()

Let's just get a few things out of the way here:

1. It's "formerly" not "formally"

2. David V. Whittemore is still employed with Rick Dees Entertainment so, not only is your grammar wrong, so are you facts, sir.

3. Using a website that is intended to help and protect consumers as a soapbox for your bitterness at being rejected by DVW, is not only inappropriate and immature, it is also sad and desperate. What will you do next? Call the Better Business Bureau? Turko Files? Get it together, B.

4. Using defamation as redemption for your spurned advances is pathetic, sir. Furthermore, this isn't the appropriate forum to air out your bitterness. Therapy would be a more productive option.
Maturity is another. I highly recommend you seek both. All you've done is shown the lengths you will go to...to humiliate yourself. Job. Well. Done.

Life isn't fair and no one told you it was. It's full of rejection for everyone. Take it like a man, for god sakes. There's this tiny, unpaved, desolate road called the high road. I suggest you take it once in a while for your pride's sake.