Complaint Review: David Weissman And 'The Law Office'

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:NEW ORLEANS Louisiana
David Weissman And 'The Law Office'
135 Maxess St., Suite 2B; Melville, NY Melville, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-982-6586
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

David Weissman And 'The Law Office' Harrassment and trying to obtain information after told that the situation is being resolved lawyer rip off lies Melville New York

A gentleman by the name of David Weissman, who might I add is at extension 156 of the number I gave violates the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act every single time he calls me. I filed a complaint on him and 'The Law Office' today. I was skeptical of him and the company after I received many harassing phone calls and he refused to give me the address to the company he is representing. Now that is odd b/c a collector is more than eager to give an address for you to send a payment. Well, I think that the public should know that I am experiencing the same thing as the young lady that also filed a Rip-off Report.

-pray for me

Christy
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Weissman-And-The-Law-Office/Melville-New-York/David-Weissman-And-The-Law-Office-Harrassment-and-trying-to-obtain-information-after-tol-116770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Weissman And 'The Law Office'