- Report: #54937
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: David Will
David WillSalvage, Minnesota U.S.A.
David Will full time con artist ripoff Salvage Minnesota
*Author of original report: A $1000.00 REWARD for information that leads to his arrest is being offered by the author of this report. ..David Will Con Artist Texas & Minnesota
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
David Will Con Artist/Fugitive
1. Collin County, Texas for Felony Theft
2. Mclennan County, Texas for Felony Theft
3. Carver County, Minnesota for Felony Theft
4. Hennipenn County, Minnesota for Felony Theft
5. Dakota County, Minnesota for Felony Theft
6. Scott County, Minnesota for Felony Theft
7. Anoka County, Minnesota for Gross Misdemeanor
8. Sibley County, Minnesota for Misdemeanor
Wanted by Police
David Brian Will
Ht/Wt: 5' 11" 195lbs
Minnesota DL Number: W400135098861 Status: REVOLKED
(Also uses a flase Wisconsin License with the alias David Joseph Will)
David Will was last seen driving a STOLEN white S-10 Blazer and traveling with a large black dog named King.
Construction Con Artist
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CON ARIST. CONTACT LOCAL POLICE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2003 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Will/Salvage-Minnesota/David-Will-full-time-con-artist-ripoff-Salvage-Minnesota-54937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.