Complaint Review: David Wilson

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Jessica — Fort Lauderdale Florida
David Wilson
Internet USA

David Wilson Scam.. Sent me checks to cash for mystery shopping and they ended up being fraud checks Internet

He sent me checks and told me I got the mystery shopping jobs and wanted me to do surveillance on check cashing store.. He had me send money orders out, money in minutes.. I was paid a couple hundred to do the assignments and just found out the checks were fraud.. I've tried contacting him buthe won't respond..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Wilson-/internet/David-Wilson-Scam-Sent-me-checks-to-cash-for-mystery-shopping-and-they-ended-up-being-1130488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Wilson