invited

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: cpet1 — Chandler Arizona
David Wroblewski and Associates
2020 North Central Avenue Suite 1100 phoenix, Arizona USA

David Wroblewski and Associates Refund Issues / No work performed / No returned calls phoenix Arizona

I retained this firm on June 21, 2012 to file a bankruptcy. I paid $1500.00 for the services. No work was performed. In january, 2013 I received enough money from a tax refund and bankruptcy was not necessary.  I called to cancel the bankruptcy and left 2 messages for the cancellation department which were never returned.  When I finally did get to speak to someone, they actually tried to convince me to continue with the bankruptcy. I did not agree to that and spoke to the cancellation department.  The woman in the cancellation department told me that she would file the necessary paperwork and the attorney would review and and then decide what kind of refund I would be eligible for.  She stated that this would take 1 month and someone would call me back.  This was in April.  I never heard anything back.  In the second week of May I called and left messages for the cancellation department that were again not returned.  When I finally was able to speak with someone, he informed me that the woman in the cancellation department was fired and that no one was getting refunds because there "was no money".  He also told me that David Wroblewski was in some type of legal trouble, because he was accepting cases and taking client's money knowing that he wasn't going to perform any work, and he was planning on resolving these issues so that he wouldn't get in trouble with the bar association.  It is now June, and I have left numerous messages, all which have not been returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-Wroblewski-and-Associates/phoenix-Arizona-850004/David-Wroblewski-and-Associates-Refund-Issues-No-work-performed-No-returned-calls-ph-1060784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Wroblewski and Associates