Complaint Review: David and Minerva Young-My State Processing

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Marc — Columbus Georgia USA
David and Minerva Young-My State Processing
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

David and Minerva Young-My State Processing Update to Mortgage Scam-Attorney General Las Vegas, Nevada

As of the week of 1 Mar 2013, I was phoned by the Las Vegas Attorney General's Office, that those who were affected by My State Processing-David and Minerva Young, that compensation checks are going to be issued soon, for those who lost money to this mortgage scam that has been going on since atleast 2011. Checks will be going out in the amounts of atleast $1000. If you are owed more, additional checks will be sent, but could take as long as 18 months. So if you have been affected by this company in any way contact the Las Vegas Attorney General's Office and file a complaint. I hope the best to all David and Minerva have affected over the years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-and-Minerva-Young-My-State-Processing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/David-and-Minerva-Young-My-State-Processing-Update-to-Mortgage-Scam-Attorney-General-Las-1023272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David and Minerva Young-My State Processing