Complaint Review: David desbons Lauvaux

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Maria — london Alabama
David desbons Lauvaux
Nationwide USA

David desbons Lauvaux David desbons, david lauvaux David desbons stole money from me, he is a scam artist and a fraud London United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Answer to Post

I am writting this report, to let everyone who might have a future encounter the individual that goes by the name of David Desbons Lauvaux, to avoid him at all cost.

I stumbled upon another report online about him, and triggered me to writte my story.

I met David desbons lauvaux 1 year ago in london as I was looking for funds for my online business, he presented himself as an entrepreneur and an online marketing expert, and managed to convice me that if I hired his services, it would bring the visibiliy and presence I needed in order to get investors.

I payed him a large deposit of £6000 as he assured me he had high running cost with all the people in his office, that would be working, promoting my business online.

This is the last I saw of him, I tried many time to contact him, he only responded once after that telling me that his compnay was having a hard time and he had to let go of a few key employes, promising me that he woudl make up for the loss and come back to me with a solution.

I have been trying to reach david desbons lauvaux ever since, I found out he did not have a compnay or an office to his name and the invoice he sent me had a fake address and name on it.

David desbons is a scam and a con artist, taking advantage of peoples, if you do have an address or a phone number for him, to help me locate him please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-desbons-Lauvaux/nationwide/David-desbons-Lauvaux-David-desbons-david-lauvaux-David-desbons-stole-money-from-me-he-1138263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David desbons Lauvaux

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Answer to Post

AUTHOR: David desbons-Lauvaux - ()

To whom ever wrote this post,

I couldn’t help but notice that you didn’t include your name or the company you work for. According to www.ripoffreport.com you posted this obviously fake “warning” from Arizona in the USA. I have never worked with a business or a person based in Arizona. So who are you?

That being said I would like to answer your ridiculous claims to settle this matter once and for all.

1.       I am an online marketing expert and have worked in this industry successfully since 2004.

2.       I have worked with some of the country’s largest and most successful businesses without EVER being called a “Con artist” or a “Fraudster”.

3.       I DO NOT claim to be an Angel investor and never have.

4.       I DO work with Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors who come to me for advice and professional council. Professionals who have actually researched my background and history and have found me to be above reproach.

5.       I DO NOT have a corporation in my name. When I work for companies as a consultant, I do so as an individual consultant and send invoices in my own name.

6.       I DO NOT take “Large Lump Sums of money” from clients. When companies decide they want to hire me, they simply pay my fees.

a.       FYI, as a consultant it is my job to analyze a company’s online marketing presence and provide expert advice on what I discover.

Reading your badly written, completely false and libelous post makes me wonder who you are and why you would place yourself and your business in such a legally vulnerable position.

To be clear, when I find out who you are and what business you so call “represent” I will be pursuing you and your business in court for your libelous and false accusations. I highly recommend that you immediately retract these statements and apologize to me publicly for trying to ruin my reputation.

Sincerely,