Complaint Review: David manna photography

• Updated: Fri, December 31, 2010

• Reported By: Maria — Lockport Illinois United States of America
David manna photography
1196 s main street Lombard, Illinois United States of America

David manna photography David manna Ripped me off and it seems like he did to alot of other people. Should be put in jail!!! Lombard, Illinois

I paid David Manna $1200 for pictures and to represent my son for 1 year. He said he would definitely get work. I paid him the money and he took pictures of my son the next day. He mustve spent 3 minutes on these pictures and they were bad. He called a few days later and said someone is interested in him but he needs modeling cards and wanted another $500 dollars. I told him I couldn't afford it and would get it done somewhere else. I dropped the modeling cards off a few days later. I never heard from David manna again. So basically I spent $1200 for him to take 3 minutes of bad pictures. He tried to get even more money from me. He never represented my son. It was all a scam. I was not working at the time so he robbed me of my little savings. He guaranteed my son would have work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David-manna-photography/Lombard-Illinois-60148/David-manna-photography-David-manna-Ripped-me-off-and-it-seems-like-he-did-to-alot-of-othe-677382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David manna photography