Complaint Review: David

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Austin Texas
Internet USA

David Looking for Female Concierge on Craigslist Moneygram Scam, Craigslist Scam Austin Texas

I responded to a job listing on Craigslist for a "Femal Concierge"  A man named David contacted me via email and asked me to call him.  On the phone he told me the position was as a female concierge to an international ccelebrity managing his day to day affairs.  Organizing his dining, meetings, events etc.

The position was from 11pm-6pm M-F with a pay of $750 cash daily.

David asked me to mail him a moneyorder for $35 so his legal department could electronically notarize a confidentiality agreement on my behalf.  Feeling uncomfortable with this I googled the name of his legal aid and found an conviction report for her filed in July, last month.

When confronted with this information, David became verbally abusive and demanded that I sign the agreement or he would choose another candidate.  I hung up after he cursed at me and called me stupid. He has since emailed me various abusive remarks and threats.  I have not responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/David/internet/David-Looking-for-Female-Concierge-on-Craigslist-Moneygram-Scam-Craigslist-Scam-Austin-T-1168171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David