• Report: #720676

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Puss_Boots — District of Columbia USA
David_nova
Manassas, Virginia United States of America

David_nova Fake profile on Match.com, married, never showed up but claimed they did, or called or txt why Manassas, Virginia

*General Comment: He is married, or was at the time this was submitted.

*Consumer Suggestion: Should he hold you resposable?

*Author of original report: He's Not Married

4/20 Wed. I was going to meet David_nova from Match.com . I showed up outside Coastal Flats inside Tyson's Corner Center at 8:25pm.  He had emailed me earlier and typed he was going to be late and that he will try to make it at 8:30pm.  I didn't see that email until I got home that night.  I txt him after I left Vienna and he replied the same like the email.

Prior to meeting we had traded several friendly emails.  He even given me his phone number after I put mine in the email. He did everything last minute up to this point, what a way to ruin our meeting.

I was in the mall for an hour. I don't know if I might saw him the first time at 8:30pm, but nobody in the mall looked like him. After that I heard no word. Txt and emailed him asking where he was and there was no reply.

Through some research of my own had noticed he said in a previous email that he has a house. [continued below]....
.....  On a forum thread said he has a girlfriend or wife, stated as "my girl."

I'm upset he lied and misrepresented himself.  To all the ladies out there, be careful.  Do not come out and meet this man until you have done a full background check.  I do checks on every person.  Gives me piece of mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davidnova/Manassas-Virginia-/Davidnova-Fake-profile-on-Matchcom-married-never-showed-up-but-claimed-they-did-or-c-720676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David_nova

#1 General Comment

He is married, or was at the time this was submitted.

AUTHOR: Someguy. - (USA)

His real name is Hai Nguyen, pathological liar.  Was definitely married with child at the time of the original post.  Lies abou everything, be it about what he does for a living, to his hobbies, to everything.  What he does, is starts a hobby, makes sure to take pictures of him doing them.  He then uses this alter ego to make him seem more interesting.   In the time I knew him, he had clamed to be studying to be a doctor, a lawyer, and he was the CEO of a fortune 500 company.   What is fun though, if you meet this person online, you can get him to do just about anything.  Someone told him they liked guys with curls/perms, and he actually did it.   HI-LARIOUS.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Should he hold you resposable?

AUTHOR: Harlan - (USA)

I you made this mistake, how do you clear his name you put out there for all to see put your picture out there and you name do people can avoid you too.

He's Not Married

AUTHOR: Puss_Boots - (USA)

I got an update from him. In all honesty he's not married.