Complaint Review: David's Bridal

• Reported By: Michelle W. — Tennessee United States of America
David's Bridal
1728 Galleria Blvd. Franklin, Tennessee United States of America

David's Bridal David's Bridal Stole Money From Me! Franklin, Tennessee

*Author of original report: I did

*Consumer Comment: coost has d answer 4 everything

*Consumer Comment: Easy resolution

On February 23, 2013 I went into David's Bridal on Galleria Blvd in Franklin, TN (appt made) and found the dress of my dreams! The dress was made for me. I am a petite girl, only 5 ft, but this dress didn't even need to be hemmed.My bridesmaids and I were all super excited. When I asked them if they could hold the dress for a couple of hours so I could go get my money to put it on layaway, they were not to thrilled, but they gave me the benefit of the doubt.

After I drove to get my money, my car broke down and my bridesmaids and I WALKED the rest of the way to the store. When we got there, my consultant had already gone home, but they still held my dress for me. Once there, I put $181.00 on my dress and said I would be back in a couple of weeks to make another payment.

Today, I called them to make the payment on my dress and they tell me I NEVER PUT THE DRESS ON LAYAWAY! WTF? They have the rest of my info, but nothing after me leaving to get my money! I aM FURIOUS! I will NEVER shop at David's Bridal ever again! I will be taking a trip up to the store tomorrow with my bridesmaids and demanding my dress or my money and taking thee rest of my wedding business elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davids-Bridal/Franklin-Tennessee-/Davids-Bridal-Davids-Bridal-Stole-Money-From-Me-Franklin-Tennessee-1027226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David's Bridal

I did

AUTHOR: CaylesMommy12 - (United States of America)

I did show it to them. They told me it was fake. Wtf?

coost has d answer 4 everything

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

now how about solving d north korea problem???

Easy resolution

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Present your deposit receipt.