Complaint Review: Davids Financial Group - Jim Turner

• Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: steve — falkville Alabama United States of America
Davids Financial Group - Jim Turner
brentwood, Tennessee United States of America

Davids Financial Group - Jim Turner they rufused to pay 20 workers for a total of about 40 to 50 thousand dollars cuasing great financial strees brentwood, Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: justwantmymoney

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Where's My Money!?

*General Comment: In the same boat.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lets get the facts straight

have worked for this company for along time
they recently refused to pay their techs
left most of us broke and on the verge of homelessness without warning
they closed their doors filed bancrupt and then the next day moved to another office and back in bussiness
jim turner is worth millions how can he get away with this
i am writing this to warn people
DONT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE
I was hit for about 4 thousand and i know some of the others were hit for alot more

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davids-Financial-Group-Jim-Turner/brentwood-Tennessee-/Davids-Financial-Group-Jim-Turner-they-rufused-to-pay-20-workers-for-a-total-of-about-40-541589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davids Financial Group - Jim Turner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

justwantmymoney

AUTHOR: harleyd - (United States of America)

I worked for this Co. for a very long time, traveled with them, been to 17 different states and worked in evereyone of them for ccdish,(jim turner), never had problems till 3/2009, they kept $720.00 of my next to the last pay check and $1400.00 of my last check, it was almost a cotastrophy. this man and his co. needs an extreme make over from the ground up. he hires just any body whether they no what there doing or not. tells them to do whatever it takes to get the job done, drill a hole mount the dish, run the line through a window over the couch thru a lampshade over a cieling fan across the cust. lap to the tv. just git-r-done fellows i'll pay ya.HA HA HA HA HA.

something definately needs to be done. i filed a small claims against him and went to court, thje courts ruled in my favor with a judgement against the co. and he bstill won't pay me, i say do away with him altogether.................

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Where's My Money!?

AUTHOR: mitch827 - (United States of America)

I too have worked for this company and I am still waiting on money owed. They closed up shop without notice and left me and my family in hardships.

When I try to contact  anyone that I am supposed to contact, no one answers their phones and no one returns my phone calls. When I finally was able to get ahold of someone I told them I had some equiptment that needed to be returned, I followed procedure. CCDish told me that I would receive my check on the 24th..it is now 4days later and NOTHING. I am owed over $840.00 in back pay.

#3 General Comment

In the same boat.

AUTHOR: Lee - (United States of America)

I also worked as a tech for CCDish and have been put in financial hardship because they have not paid money owed since they pulled out of my area with no notice.  There is an individual who has started a Facebook group for those owed money by CCDish.  Search Facebook for CCDish and you will find it.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lets get the facts straight

AUTHOR: Dewey - (USA)

First off Jim Turner did not file for bankruptcy.  He is still in business and is working on getting everyone paid in full.   As per your contract he pays you on all jobs he gets paid on and he charges you back on all charge backs you create.   Everyone has been paid up in full from what he has been paid on and some of the charges he has taken he has yet to hit the techs.  I do wish he was a millionaire because we would not be even talking about this.  Even though i dont agree how the business was ran, i have full faith that he is not holding back and he does not plan on leaving anyone hanging on monies owed.