Complaint Review: David's Framing Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Will — North York Ontario Canada
David's Framing Ltd.
89 Collier Toronto, Ontario United States of America

David's Framing Ltd. bad business practice Toronto, Ontario

I brought in two prints to be framed.

Four weeks later, while I was overseas, I received a call from David's Framing notifying me that my prints had been framed and were ready to be picked up.

Five days later, while I was still overseas, I got another call from David's framing, this time from David himself, which said, "Hi, this is David calling about two pictures you've got here. I'm thinking maybe that you dont want them. So, ah, if I dont hear from you in a week, I have a buyer for them. Thanks, bye."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davids-Framing-Ltd/Toronto-Ontario-M4W1M1/Davids-Framing-Ltd-bad-business-practice-Toronto-Ontario-822158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David's Framing Ltd.